Al Furjan

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Khalil

Hello Everyone,

Have'nt seen any threads on Al Furjan...so thought to start one.

Anyone bought there? What do you think of the project and investment potential? When will construction start!!

I got a 3 bed +maid (end unit) townhouse in Phase two... does anyone know when phase 3 will launch??

R

Roshan

Hello Everyone,

Have'nt seen any threads on Al Furjan...so thought to start one.

Anyone bought there? What do you think of the project and investment potential? When will construction start!!

I got a 3 bed +maid (end unit) townhouse in Phase two... does anyone know when phase 3 will launch??
Anything like a villa will sell, hopefully the price was not high. How much did you pay, can we know.

Al Furjan is a good development and you cannot go wrong there.

Regards

Roshan

K

Khalil

I think it's going to be a great development too....Actually the price was high when I bought it - 3.7 M for the end unit.

R

Roshan

I think it's going to be a great development too....Actually the price was high when I bought it - 3.7 M for the end unit.
Did you all have to fall over one another to get 1 unit. Would be interesting to know how you got it. Was it a booking system - OR - was it through some contact.

Regards

Roshan

M

Miss.A.P

Did you all have to fall over one another to get 1 unit. Would be interesting to know how you got it. Was it a booking system - OR - was it through some contact.

Regards

Roshan
Hi Guys,

I have a cash buyer looking for a 3 bed end unit in al furjan phase 2.

He does not want a O.P of more the 3.3m, and a premium of 9% net.

Can anyone help...?

K

Khalil

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help...?

I guess that counts me out...

I don't think anyone bought a Type A in Phase 2 for o.p. 3.3m

Perhaps Type B

Y

Yasir

Banned
Hi Guys,

Can anyone help...?
please gimme ur email id .. i will send you all the details to match ur requirement ..

A

aadam

Miss AP

I have what you are looking for and I want to get rid of mine asap - Quortaj End Unit Type A - I sent you an e-mail - if you are still interested let me know - OP was 2.9 million. Park Access.

N

nabeelc

Miss AP

I have what you are looking for and I want to get rid of mine asap - Quortaj End Unit Type A - I sent you an e-mail - if you are still interested let me know - OP was 2.9 million. Park Access.
interested. kindly email details to nabeelc at gmail dot com

K

khawaja

Miss AP

interested. kindly email details to khawajaproperty at yahoo dot com

M

Mujteba

Phase 2 Premiums

Hi All

My first post on this site!

I have bought a Quortaj end unit in Phase 2 a townhouse type A. I bought this on the re-sale market with a 14% premium including transfer and commission. OP was 3,559,000.

Does anyone have an idea when the premium will reach 20%? I appreciate it will reading into a crystal ball , but will be good to compare findings. I am looking to sell asap. What is the most premium i can ask for in this market do u think?

Furthermore, do we know when phase D will coming out ?

regds

Z

zoali

If your townhouse in Furjan is still available, let me know asap. I have a cash buyer. Mail at
re [at] iqragroup dot com

M

Mujteba

If your townhouse in Furjan is still available, let me know asap. I have a cash buyer. Mail at
re [at] iqragroup dot com
Hi Email sent, please confirm receipt.

regds
Mujteba

K

Khalil

Selling my Al Furjan:

- 3 + maids
- Terrace home Type A (End unit)
- Hejaz style
- Phase 2
- Paid 20% - Next 20% May 2009
- Can sell at 0% premium

Note: Model homes are open for viewing at Furjan's new sales centre, I have live pictures.

E-mail me for details: khalil78 at hotmail dot com

K

Khalil

Guys,

I want to create a group for Al Furjan Villa owners to address issues and provide updates. Please reply if you would like to paricipate.

Thanks

S

Small M

Hi,

I have 3 units phase 2, type B townhouses and I am interested in joining forces. I have sent Nakheel an email with regard to delays and payment schedule but no reply just yet.

Lets see what we can do together!

M

Mujteba

Hi I am in as well, its amazing that for such a large development there are only a few threads. Anyway whats the situation like in Dubai at the moment? I cant believe the trouble i went through to buy a furjan only to see the price fall...anyway hopefully better news in the new year.

K

Khalil

Hello Mujteba & small M, thanks for your reply.

This is a large scale development (4,000 homes) as you said Mujteba. There must be a lot of owners out there in the same boat. Hopefully we can do something together. Nakheel already deffered the payments for Badrah owners, they should do the same for us or offer an alternative at least.

I visit the Furjan site regularly to see progress and seen the model homes from the inside. I think its going to be a very nice project but nevertheless something needs to done given the circumstances.

So far, after many many phone calls and following up, i got the following reply from Nakheel:

We sincerely thank you for bringing to our attention all your concerns and we would also like to assure you Nakheel understands the same, we are sorry to write that we would be unable to accommodate your below request for a deferment of the Al Furjan payment schedule. Hence, the payment schedule would remain unchanged, we would appreciate if you could settle all the forthcoming due payments on time, and if there are any changes in future, we will keep you updated.

We understand that the above decision is not as per your expectations,we thank you for your kind understanding in this matter.

However, you would be pleased to know Nakheel has stopped collecting the Accelerated payment and 2% assignment fee at the time of selling which makes it easier for clients to sell their property in secondary market.

With regards to your concerns on the construction progress, you would be pleased to know that Nakheel is officially allowing its valued customers to visit the Al Furjan site office to view the infrastructure and construction works progressing underway at present.

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks

A

Arno Salzl

I am seriously willing to buy a type B middle unit quortaj townhouse terrace, phase 1, centrally and south oriented, for a long term investment. Prices at 0 premium seems attractive.
However, I have been told by a real estate friend of mine that prices will continue to drop (he says wait another 3 months at least) or completely cancelled / reviewed by Nakheel. Any info about it?

Since the dirham could also drop against the euro, it looks like I just have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.