Al Dora Residence - How do you rate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Al Dora Residence is marketed as a project for those that are looking for the best of both worlds – a quiet spot that is just a few hundred metres from the beach, with uninterrupted sea views from many of the apartments yet, being on the fringes of Hurghada town, all of the amenities and facilities that Hurghada has to offer are but a short taxi ride away.

We are told by the Developer that Al Dora Residence is a gated community built in a Nubian/Arabic style that takes the form of a town within a town, comprising a variety of different types of villas (all sold now) and apartments of differing sizes, starting from 69m2.

All owners of property at Al Dora Residence have the opportunity to take advantage of all of the facilities of the luxury five-star Sea Star Beau Rivage, including their private beach, for a token fee each year. This is believed to be 75$.

There are four different types of apartment block within the Al Dora Residence complex, giving buyers a choice of options so that everyone can in theory find the apartment that's just right for them. At around 500 GBP per m2 it seems generally good value for property 200 metres from the beach.

However, I have not personally visited Al Dora and I am sure that we would all appreciate comments from someone who has.

Please note that items of this nature are intended to inform and provide general information for members. If you are an agent selling this project or you are the Promotor or Developer then please be aware that anything other than factual statements may be deleted. The forum must never be used for a sales pitch; as you all know there is another area dedicated to that.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Al Dora Residence is marketed as a project for those that are looking for the best of both worlds – a quiet spot that is just a few hundred metres from the beach, with uninterrupted sea views from many of the apartments yet, being on the fringes of Hurghada town, all of the amenities and facilities that Hurghada has to offer are but a short taxi ride away.

We are told by the Developer that Al Dora Residence is a gated community built in a Nubian/Arabic style that takes the form of a town within a town, comprising a variety of different types of villas (all sold now) and apartments of differing sizes, starting from 69m2.

All owners of property at Al Dora Residence have the opportunity to take advantage of all of the facilities of the luxury five-star Sea Star Beau Rivage, including their private beach, for a token fee each year. This is believed to be 75$.

There are four different types of apartment block within the Al Dora Residence complex, giving buyers a choice of options so that everyone can in theory find the apartment that's just right for them. At around 500 GBP per m2 it seems generally good value for property 200 metres from the beach.

However, I have not personally visited Al Dora and I am sure that we would all appreciate comments from someone who has.

Please note that items of this nature are intended to inform and provide general information for members. If you are an agent selling this project or you are the Promotor or Developer then please be aware that anything other than factual statements may be deleted. The forum must never be used for a sales pitch; as you all know there is another area dedicated to that.
Dear Peter it could be nice buildings but location is realy difficult, on the back side its military base, and in the front street and ElHelal area which is still as well developer area and most living there egyptians, and hardly have sea view, maybefirst units have better view but location is difficult

SHO

SHO

I actually think Al Helal is the best district in Hurghada (not just saying that because I live there myself :p). Why.. it is made up of low rise villas, most of which are nearly complete (within 1 year or so most of this area will be fully finished i think),all roads and pavements are in place with street lighting. The area is really peaceful and generally more residencial.

Al Dora is a great project, a lot of attention to detail has gone into the design and it has some really nice touches to it. The complex itself is finished to a really high quality with good materials used in the properties (marble floors etc). You can see the finishing within the show home also. The price is very attractive and the payment plan of just 25% and spread payments over 2 years should attract buyers.

However, this complex is not for everyone. If you want to be able to walk out of your apartment and hit a strip of bars and restaurants...forget it. In fact if you want to hit any bars of restaurants within walking distance then forget it. There are none.

I do believe this region is ideal for those wanting to retire here or spend longer periods of time in Hurghada. I personally would not live anywhere else.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I actually think Al Helal is the best district in Hurghada (not just saying that because I live there myself :p). Why.. it is made up of low rise villas, most of which are nearly complete (within 1 year or so most of this area will be fully finished i think),all roads and pavements are in place with street lighting. The area is really peaceful and generally more residencial.

Al Dora is a great project, a lot of attention to detail has gone into the design and it has some really nice touches to it. The complex itself is finished to a really high quality with good materials used in the properties (marble floors etc). You can see the finishing within the show home also. The price is very attractive and the payment plan of just 25% and spread payments over 2 years should attract buyers.

However, this complex is not for everyone. If you want to be able to walk out of your apartment and hit a strip of bars and restaurants...forget it. In fact if you want to hit any bars of restaurants within walking distance then forget it. There are none.

I do believe this region is ideal for those wanting to retire here or spend longer periods of time in Hurghada. I personally would not live anywhere else.
As I always say you have to go there and look it yourself and see if it fits your tast or not

Status
Not open for further replies.