Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Al Dau Heights

Discussion in 'Egypt property' started by realestatemart, Feb 28, 2008.

1. hi any one have an opinion about this project and how can be its prices evaluated as i heared that the sqm cost from 750 GEP to 800 GEP
    but they say this price include furnishing everything in the flat and its obligatry to take it furnished!
    so wait our family online opinions and thinking
  2. propertastic

propertastic New Member

I could understand having an expensive furniture pack as mandatory if there was a very attractive guaranteed rental scheme in place (which I would have thought that, with Steigenberger's involvement, should have easily been possible).

But either there is no guaranteed rental scheme or else it was something pathetic like 5%. I forget.

The access to the Steigenberger Hotel Beach is less attractive as it's a 6km taxi drive to get there and back each time. You'd be better off strolling to Dream Beach and paying your GBP3 per day for access instead.

To my mind, if your budget can stretch to those prices, you are better off looking at Marlion which is just around the corner, the same prices, has a private beach on the opposite side of the road, better sea views and a 10% guaranteed rental scheme.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.