Al attar properties - investors please read

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by Bulldozer, Apr 9, 2010.

1. ARI

ARI New Member

Hi - just newly registered- had a look - site looks like there is no activity

2. Bulldozer

Bulldozer Hunter Gatherer ...

Oh there's activity all right... its all guns blazing at the moment on the Al Attar Toronto Tower and Vancouver Tower settlements...
    An update - Following some swift work last month in the UAE, I have managed to work through an approved settlement with Al Attar for a partial refund. And I understand that with this particular lawyer I am only the 5th who has been approved.
    Also understand that Vancouver Tower is also under settlement.
    I've figured a way out so get in touch by my email (listed above somewhere) if you want any help...
    regards

3. Saeed Dj.

Saeed Dj. New Member

Dear All,

I'm one of the loser in GP Project! Who knows, what is the next step after we send all of documents to the court?

Best regards,

4. Nassir.Hussain

Nassir.Hussain New Member

@saeed, did you make any headway? How did you send docs to courts?

Last update on the Dubai Courts website states:

Next hearing on the 30th of October 2018 to follow up with Emirates Auction to sell the Project's Land

Not heard anything else and my emails are ignored. :(

5. Bulldozer

Bulldozer Hunter Gatherer ...

All
    Settlements on Al Attar projects are moving forward - monies are being returned and have been for at least 12 months. Its not an easy process and the parties opver there havent made the path an easy one, but it is possible and it is being done. If you wish to know more then by all means you can PM me or email me on the email address that is listed earlier on in this thread. As you will see, I set up this thread many many years ago, and Im stikll here working away to get investments back for myself and others....