Al attar properties - investors please read

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by Bulldozer, Apr 9, 2010.

1. buddy

buddy New Member

Thought this this decision was taken way back by the Dubai Courts; it is on their website. And I remember registering early last year online via OQOOD or so?

2. SSM

SSM Member

Unfortunately, like everything in Dubai, it takes years not months to do anything. The courts were inundated with undeveloped properties and are most likely backing the criminals anyway. Courts are simply getting through the backlog.....be it very very very slowly.

3. SSM

SSM Member

I received an email from Dubai courts today informing me that some investors have been contacted and an agreement made in principle to compensation. They stated that others overseas are hard to contact. Al Attar could not make the hearing on the 6th Dec due to ill health and the case will be heard again on the 12th Dec. If anyone in Dubai has an update, please kindly provide it. The case is 2015/6 if someone can contact the court. I do not know where to send updated passport details as this is what they state are missing in order to contact some investors.

4. nmb

nmb Well-Known Member

Please keep us up to date on the compensation court case. It does look as though the new Dubai real estate regulations are starting to have an impact?

5. buddy

buddy New Member

I received an email in Arabic seem to be from Dubai Courts last week. Not sure of the content so asking someone to interpret. Will update if I hear anything.

6. SSM

SSM Member

Yes, same Arabic email which I had interpreted by a friend.

7. buddy

buddy New Member

Hi SSM,
    Yes, similar email. As you rightly said they expect us to send the copy of photo ID, but I am also clueless as to where to send it. The case number quoted is 2015/7 obviously different from the 2015/6 quoted in yours. I bought in Vancouver tower. Where did you buy if you don't mind sharing? Just wondering whether these case numbers are different for Toronto and Vancouver towers.

Those in Dubai, please could someone advice where we are supposed to send the updated photo ID (copy of passport)?

Thanks.

8. SSM

SSM Member

I bought in Toronto which is 2015/6. I think they are referring to RERA. Just need to find someone who has been contacted and settled.

9. Ray Chaudhuri

Ray Chaudhuri New Member

Hi friends, if you can give me the Case File Number and also send me a copy of the Dubai Court email (in arabic) I will get them legal-translated. Also I can ask my Lawyer to check the latest official Court Gazette update based on the hearing of 12th December 2016. Is the Case No.2015/6 or 2015/7 or are they separate for each tower. Also which court in Dubai? The Court of First Instance, the Court of Appeal - depending on which stage the cases are as on this date? Reckon it will be the Court of First Instance.

Finally, does any Investor in Vue de Lac tower in JLT Plot K-3 has also received any Email from Court? If so what case number it has. Thank you for your advise & help.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2017
  10. Ray Chaudhuri

Ray Chaudhuri New Member

Dear Many, can you share the email from RERA Trust Care. I am also an investor in Vue de Lac in JLT. While I see several threads on this forum on Toronto, Vancouver and Polaris project in Int'l City, I do not see anything on Vue de Lac or Vista de Luga (Cluster K JLT projects). I live in Dubai. Kind regards Ray Chaudhuri ([email protected])

11. SSM

SSM Member

Hi Ray, I just forwarded the email to your email address.

12. akhtarh

akhtarh New Member

Hi all,
    Anyone has any info regarding Polaris Towers project of Al-Attar in Dubai?

13. Bulldozer

Bulldozer Hunter Gatherer ...

Hello All
    This is the Bulldozer back again ... any further updates on the Al Attar mess?
    Ive read through a few posts but still in limbo in regards to seeing any resolution on this . Im in Dubai in next couple of weeks so may try and track something down .... Please do reply to me on this forum if you have any news.

If you have my contact details you can also contact me there

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  14. Bulldozer

Al Attar investors in UK, UAE and Pakistan please do get in touch?

15. Shahin

Shahin New Member

Good evening.
    Good to find you. Yes I heard that Vue Du lac has been cancelled and we should contact Lawyer point to discuss what to do!! but really after many attempts of contacting them, finally they sent me a message that we should wait until they contact us!! so fed up with this disaster.
    are you in Dubai now? is there any updates please?

16. Bulldozer

Hello

I see from the following link and also from a discussion with Pete that the 3rd Liquidation Committee has registered Case 2016/72 against Al Attar through Dubai Court ...
    http://www.dubaicourts.gov.ae/portal/page/portal/dc/NReal Estate Projects

I guess this can be seen as progress....
    I have sent an email to the email address [email protected]

Please anyone else still waiting progress on Global Point or Toronto Tower or Vancouver Tower please get in touch via the forum or through a direct message with your email address?

thanks

17. SSM

SSM Member

Good spot Bulldozer. I've sent my details to RCP and will again play the waiting game.

18. Bulldozer

Hi SSM are you a GP investor? if so pls drop me a private message

19. SSM

SSM Member

No
    No, I invested in Toronto Towers but registered anyway just in case they release investors details at some point.

20. Bulldozer

OK SSM thanks. I think i have an email from you anyway and we are also interested in toronto. If you want to be involved in our whatsapp group please drop your phone number thru on a private message or email mine is al - attar (at) hotmail dot co dot uk ... without the spaces obviously.