Al attar properties - investors please read

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by Bulldozer, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Bulldozer

Bulldozer Hunter Gatherer ...

Hello

I along with certain other individuals on this forum who have been taken for a ride by Al Attar Properties will be starting to make life unpleasant for them....

If you have invested in their projects, particularly International City 3 ( Vancouver Tower, Global Point, Toronto Tower ), please do read the latest posts on the International City Phase III thread on this forum.....

thanks

Bulldozer

2. Bulldozer

All investors....
    Trying to push this for the next few days before I head out, to try and make it as worthwhile as possible. there is strength in numbers, so please if you know anyone who has experience of investing in Al Attar properties please ask them to get in touch with either myself or Pete.
    regards

3. Changa_panga

Changa_panga New Member

Al attar

I have invested in JLT Vista De lago 2 bed... no construction...no refund...no replies...nothing....very interested to come along....please let me know how to get in touch with you...my mail add is changa_panga(at)hotmail(dot)com

4. Bulldozer

hi there
    got ur message thanks will email u
    cheers

5. bawany

bawany New Member

any more news on Global Point?

6. Bulldozer

Hi there

At present, due to ash cloud problems, my original visit to UAE a few weeks ago was cancelled. I am re-organising again to travel in next 2 weeks if possible, ash clouds not withstanding.

Also have been in communication with solicitors there already who have provided some brief insights which I will share with the group shortly.

I will let the group know before i head out again.

regards

7. buddy

buddy New Member

Cheers, Bulldozer for the update.
    I was wondering why its gone so quite. Sorry about the ash cloud stuff. Hopefully, conditions will allow the Dubai trip ASAP.
    Best wishes, and safe journey.

David.

8. Bulldozer

Hello All

I am now due to travel on tuesday 25th May, which only gives me 2 days of office time in Dubai, but I will do my best to get around everyone, including the solicitors.

All those in the 'group' please check your emails soon, as I will be asking some additional information that one of the solicitiors have asked for - i have been in touch with some firms on email and one in particular has identified an angle ( which will be in the email) that perhaps could be explored.
    Will find out more and come back to you all.

Those in Dubai, still happy to meet up, please let me know when you reply to my email.
    thanks

Bulldozer

9. Bulldozer

Hi all

All those that are involved with the jokers at Al Attar, please make sure you try to watch Homes from Hell tonight on ITV at 9pm (UK residents)

If someone records it , can it be posted onto youtube please or some other internet site??? Sorry but im a technophobe i wouldnt know how to!!!

First show in a new series.
    Focus on Dubai
    and nice to see Al Attar's name in lights!!!

Or try and catch it on the internet on ITV Player

check it out......

10. Bulldozer

PS.
    I know I need to update you all on my recent escapades with Al Attar in Dubai - will do so very soon now, its on my list of things to do!!!

Sorry for the delay!

Bulldozer

11. tauka

tauka New Member

Al Attar

Hi Bulldozer! Pls email me as well at deleted email address Am an unfortunate Al Attar investor as well. same thing - no replies, no construction, no refund ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2010
  12. PETE90

PETE90 Member

Hi

Im working with Omar(Bulldozer) concerning our plights with Al Attar Properties. Unfortunately as you may have discovered sites like this do not allow live email addresses to be posted.

You can email me and I'll add you to the ever growing list of disgruntled Al Attar Investors. Please read carefully, like I said this website does not allow live email addresses.

peter_michael(dot)clark(at)hotmail(dot)com

I'll get back to you as soon as I can because unfortunately good old British Telecom have screwed up my Broadband as usual! and will be waiting a while for them to get their finger (remainds me of someone else!).

Regards

13. Bulldozer

Hi tauka
    Just like peter said please od contact him on the address or send me a PM with your email address on and we will include you in the list.
    thanks

14. Gian68

Gian68 New Member

Dear Peter,

I’m one of the unfortunate investors with Al Attar Properties (Skyscraper) and would like to join your list.
    Please add me and let me know of any actions you are taking agains them.
    Many thanx in advance.

15. PETE90

PETE90 Member

Hi there

Of course I'd be happy to hear from you and any others who have invested with Al Attar Properties no matter what the development we should all pull together on this.
    Please contact me at this address. Please read carefully as these sites do not allow live email addresses to be published.

peter_michael(dot)clark(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kind regards

16. Veronica

Veronica Administrator

The reason email addresses are deleted is because spam bots trawl forums and recognise email addresses which are then bombarded with spam rubbish.
    The format you have used is not recognised by spam bots.

17. PETE90

PETE90 Member

We all appreciate that Pippin and we also appreciate the hard work of the people behind website forums like this as it is a lifeline as to what goes on in regards to what maybe is a lot of peoples lifes savings in overseas accounts.

So many thanks to you and the people behind this forum.

18. AlAttarInvestor

AlAttarInvestor New Member

Calling all Al Attar Investors from all developments

Hi Everybody

Seasons greetings and hope everyone is looking forward to 2011. As many of you are aware a new website is currently under construction, this website will be an Al Attar Investors Action Group Website and hopefully will go live towards the end of February. I'm currently designing the page templates for the website but the major problem is I need to fill these pages with information which is where I need the contributions from others who have purchased with Al Attar (sorry I can't do everything by myself). This Website will act as an umbrella for all of Al Attars Developments these being Jumeriah Lake Towers, Business Bay and International City Phase 3. From all developments we work together.

Though our original action group was aimed towards those who purchased in International City Phase 3 I would really like to also hear from those who purchased in Developments in Jumeriah Lake Towers and Business Bay, would welcome scanned images of the Sales brochures (NOT THE CONTRACTS!) so I can bring these images into the website.

I would like to hear people's stories of their dealing with Al Attar Properties and I don't mean the generic story of "In 2005 I agreed to purchase a property in xxxxxxx and have paid xxxxxxxx dhms and nothing has ever been built".........We can all tell that story. I would like to hear from people who have had personal experiences with Al Attar and RERA. Also I appeal to our friends living in Dubai to get images of their AAP's developments whether it be along Sheik Zayed Road, Media City, their shopping mails etc, not to mention images of the current progress of the so called developments we were foolish enough to invest in. We need to show the world Al Attar is not short of a few assets whilst it takes its investors for idiots. Also I need images of Al Attars key personal the likes of Majid and Karim, don't worry about the poor Filipino backroom personnel their just there to do Majids dirty work.

I'll also have a page called "Ask Majid" where we can publish questions so our favorite MD can answer the questions that is if he can be bothered. So feel free to forward questions. And if your reading this Majid, this website is being run by responsible and mature adults who amongst other things just want to hear the truth from you.

Also I would like to hear from those who have tried the legal route and where it got them and as I said experiences with RERA.

I need as much information as possible in order to proceed with this website, contributions would be gratefully received, as I said I cannot do this by myself and don't want a half completed website to go live, we are in this together and we help each other out, whilst showing the world what a corrupt developer Al Attar Properties really is. In this day and age its impossible to avoid the World Wide Web.
    Majid you can hide away from your angry investors in your ivory tower, but you can't hide on the internet.

The below email address will be the official website contact address. Please read carefully.

alattar(dot)prop(dot)invest(dot)actn(dot)grp(at)gmail(dot)com

I wish everyone a happy and peaceful 2011.

Kind regards and best wishes to you all.

19. AlAttarInvestor

AlAttarInvestor New Member

Hi there

It seems this address is causing some confusion and not very easy to read, unfortunately this site does not allow live email address to be published (the administrators of this site have good reason for this). So I'll try and make it a little easier for those who want to contact us.

Again please read carefully

alattar.prop.invest.actn.grp(at)gmail(dot)com

20. invest1

invest1 New Member

Al Attar - Where is our money?!!!!

An interesting post. Thanks. I am furious that the situation with Al Attar and recovery of monies is still ongoing and indeed showing little signs of progress. Why are they behaving like this? My story is similar to others in that we have purchased off plan in International City, and despite phone calls/emails etc, no monies, but lots of promises. Someone told me once, they don't like to deliver bad news !!
    I think this situation has gone beyond a joke now and I fear that the money they have have from us, as Investors, may have been ring fenced for other purposes, such as other developments, Lake Towers etc, BUT IS THIS LEGAL???
    Anyway, I think we need to pursue this by consolidating our efforts, as has been previously mentioned in the form of a website which is being set-up. Please do share your views. Although we have all probably written this off, we should not give up. It's NOT right!!