Akaar Harbour Beach Residence

R

rasal

Hi ,
Can any one tell me the current situation with this project, I have purchased there through 7ci but since their demise finding it hard to find current status, their website sys soil testing , after paying 30%very reluctent to pay more and would like to consolidate the units I have there. Does anyone know the current situation?

I

IMRANGHANI

I was advised the construction will start within jan 2010 by aakar

S

SusieQ

Well here you are again Reasonant.

Give people proof - right folks???

L

lifeshard

hello guys i have also invested in this project and have no idea what is going on!!
Is it ever going to be built??
is our money in escrow??
can we get a refund on the deposit??

any help will be apprecieated

cheers

B

barry the builder

hello guys i have also invested in this project and have no idea what is going on!!
Is it ever going to be built??
is our money in escrow??
can we get a refund on the deposit??

any help will be apprecieated

cheers
Hi

I have also unfortunately brought into it. Have you got any contacts? I was talking to a lady called Karishma Sahni <[email protected]> but she is not responding at the moment.

Thanks

Barry

R

rasal

Hi Barry

Do you have any details whats happening with Harbour Beach, just received a payment request from Aakaar today. May I ask where you are based, it would be good to share any info.

Regards

Rasal

I

IMRANGHANI

hi ,
can any one tell me the current situation with this project, i have purchased there through 7ci but since their demise finding it hard to find current status, their website sys soil testing , after paying 30%very reluctent to pay more and would like to consolidate the units i have there. Does anyone know the current situation?
have you tried contacting the developers directly ?and where are you from????

R

rak11

Is it possible for us to chat in a closed forum? I am also an investor in the project and I have spoken to the bank regarding the escrow, tried to get in touch with the developpers and get an update status on the project. When going through all me emails regarding this investment, it seesm that the info I got from 7C have not been according to good business ethics and the contract, that I signed two times says that the project should be long finished.