Ajman Villas

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

naga7

I am thinking of buying a villa in Ajman, a 2 bed for £130k.

Does this Seem to be a good deal? How far is Ajman from Dubai and Is Ajman far from the beach?

R

Roshan

Does this Seem to be a good deal? How far is Ajman from Dubai and Is Ajman far from the beach?
Villa for that price looks good. Again, the developer and research is important. If it's for investing 3 BDR villas do better provided you can stretch yourself a little bit more.

Villas in Ajman should do well. Ajman should be 30 odd kms and yes Ajman has a coastline. Need to see if villas are beach front. For that price, I don't think so.

A lot is happening in Ajman.

I read this in a book.....Always buy in an area where growth is coming. If you are a little early or little wrong, the growth will take care of it. If you invest in an area where growth has been and growth is not continuing, then when you are wrong, you are wrong forever.

Ajman is an emerging market and an early entry will not hurt especially with Villas.

Good luck.

Roshan

N

naga7

Hi Roshan

Thanks for your advice. The developers are R holdings, but from the location on the Map it looks quite far in land on par with international city but in Ajman.

The footage of the 2 bed is 1447sq ft. 2 beds are more in my budget. To be honest they are townhouses not villas, though they are described as "villas"

N

naga7

Escrow in Ajman?

Just wanted to confirm the developers in Ajman dont use Escrow yet?

A

Ahmed Abouraia

ajman villa

Ajman Villa for 180 k is it okay with u

F

financier888

Ajman Villa - electric & water

When deciding to purchase your villa in ajman - better CAREFULLY check-out the warranties as it relates to electric and water!! There are several towers in the center of Ajman that are completed but NOT handed over ! - no electric.. There are some serious challenges in Ajman - be VERY careful unless it's fully constructed and have the requisit utilities. I submit to you - 'what is the value of your property without water and electric?' nor, any representations as to 'when' the hook-up will occur? if there are problems connecting a building to the grid in the central part of the city, what are the prospects in the outying region near Emirates Road? Kindly research this BEFORE you spend your hard earned money. Ajman has a ways to go as it relates to transparancy. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.