AJMAN- LAKE SIGNATURE by GR8 Holdings

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

verity

All Buyers pls come forward !!!

do you know what is happenning with Lake Signature 1 project in Ajman-Emirates Lakes City ? Were you offerred to switch your units to Royal Plaza by BL Properties based on their alleged merger with GR8 Holdings ?
well, it never happenned and never will happen
So is Lake signature going ahead or it is a phantom project ?
If you want to know more pls respond with your email address
We are group of disappointed buyers in need of more buyers to take legal action together. GR8 staff and their friends pls do not respond to our thread !!
verity

P

Palm

GOD HELP YOU GUYS....
a lot of developers have come up with problems like this......i never suggested to onyone to invest in ajman....
cheers

V

verity

LAKE SIGNATURE 1- AJMAN-Emirate Lake Towers

All Buyers pls come forward !!!

do you know what is happenning with Lake Signature 1 project in Ajman-Emirates Lakes City ? Were you offerred to switch your units to Royal Plaza by BL Properties based on their alleged merger with GR8 Holdings ?
well, it never happenned and never will happen
So is Lake signature going ahead or it is a phantom project ?
If you want to know more pls respond with your email address
We are group of disappointed buyers in need of more buyers to take legal action together. GR8 staff and their friends pls do not respond to our thread !!
verity
Again all buyers in Lake Signature 1- Ajman !!
pls come forward
I cannot believe we are only few buyers
Is it a fake project ?
GR8 developers website shows many flats were sold
so were are all other buyers ?

F

Friend728

I havent received any offer to transfer yet but I am expecting it soon. Are you all sure that they have esckrow account with our money or developer has it. If Esckrow account has money then it can not be taken out as it is under Ajman government till project is cancelled. It is a mess. How many investors are involved in Joint legal action. What are chances of getting money back.? What i read from internet it is very expensive will little chance of reimbursement as their is no law in Ajman. How much you all are paying for legal action and have you filed it yet.

V

verity

I havent received any offer to transfer yet but I am expecting it soon. Are you all sure that they have esckrow account with our money or developer has it. If Esckrow account has money then it can not be taken out as it is under Ajman government till project is cancelled. It is a mess. How many investors are involved in Joint legal action. What are chances of getting money back.? What i read from internet it is very expensive will little chance of reimbursement as their is no law in Ajman. How much you all are paying for legal action and have you filed it yet.
Hi Friend 728

we cannot elaborate about our legal action on this site
pls give your email address to contact you
lawyer fees vary AED 5.000 to 60.000 split between us
ok?

F

Friend728

I can not post my email address on the site for some reason. That is what the message shows up when i put my email address

You are only allowed to post URLs (links) to other sites after you become an Active Member and have made 5 posts or more. If you wish to post this current message, please go back and remove any links, website addresses or email addresses.[/QUOTE]

V

verity

I can not post my email address on the site for some reason. That is what the message shows up when i put my email address

You are only allowed to post URLs (links) to other sites after you become an Active Member and have made 5 posts or more. If you wish to post this current message, please go back and remove any links, website addresses or email addresses.
[/QUOTE]

HI Friend

pls use wording like:
friend at yahoo dot com (for your email)

T

tanone

I'm also a buyer Of Lake Sinature

My e-mail:

petrucenia at gmail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.