Ajman _ gold crest dreams

B

broken gcd dreams

hi am im the same predicament. i would appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

Hi
I am in the same predicament and would appreciate any assistance with legal advise abroad.

Hello,

I truly appreciate if anyone can help me with this issue.
We purchased a property in Goldcrest Dreams 2 in 2007. When the completion date revised and the project stopped, we stopped instalments like other investors. Last week, we received this Final Notice of Overdue Amount (dated May 10, 2011) to pay a lump sum money by June 10, 2011 to balance our payments to date otherwise the contract will be terminated and all our payments would go towards their damages. Also, they claim that they sent us prior notices of payments but the only documents we ever got were revised contract and the final notice.

I looked through the web site that Star Giga provided in their letter as Support Desk (Q&A section) and there’s no way out of this messy situation. No compensation, no refund, no buy back...I know there are other investors out there with similar situation. I would like to know what we should do next. Is there any plan to deal with this situation? If the investors decide to hire a lawyer, what’s the guarantee that our money will be secured? Please let me know if anyone has any information. We have a limited time as per letter and we are about to lose our hard earned money. We don’t reside in UAE and this forum is our last straw. Thank you.[/QUOT

Hi, we are in the same situation. we are trying to collect as many ppl as possible to check out if we have any case that can be registered with a lawyer. in the meantime, u could write a letter to Star Giga asking them to cancel your contract as they have not abided by the terms and conditions that we signed. most of us have done this under registered post.
ASLAM

D

dbz99

My dream is also broken !!!

Hi All
I am have major problems with my apartments held with STAR GIGA ajman (gcd). ITS TIME TO TAKE ACTION as no one is doing anything about it, I have tried calling them, I have sent lots off emails and no one response’s. I have also been to Hunter &Hunter whom sold the apartments in the uk, they are simply trying to ignore this.

I cant afford to loss what I have put in and am starting a campaign please join and lets all do something about these thief’s!!!!!!!

my face book name is Jake Zaman

regards
jake
=================

Jake, there are 4 facebook profiles with same name; which one are you. I reside in UK and I have been just told by Star Giga that Dreams2 has been cancelled and that there is no refund but the funds could be transferred to other properties. Has anyone else has been offered this option and is this the only option left?

K

Kjarkata

GCD Payment & Termination notice

All, I am in currently planning to fly over to UAE around end september/early october to file register my complan with ARRA. Is any one else interested, then I can make my travel plan accordingly and we can meet file the complain togather. Is there are format for Power of Attorney as the apartment is booked in my spouse names or can any one share the contents of the covering letter for the complain?

U

uaeinvestor2007

Dear Group

Does anybody know what is happening with the Goldcrest Dreams project.
When I visited there office back in Feburary they said work was due to start by may at the latest.
I have heard nothing since?

K

Kjarkata

GCD Payment & Termination notice

Dear Group

Does anybody know what is happening with the Goldcrest Dreams project.
When I visited there office back in Feburary they said work was due to start by may at the latest.
I have heard nothing since?

First I got the payment notice and finally, last month I got the termination without refund letter.
They want more payments, I do not assume any investors would be stupid enough to pay them even a single cent. (I have already made a mistake by paying them till 2009 and still regret it)
It is just fraud,the developer Star GIGA, R-Holding, ARRA are working as a team to do away with the investors money.
There is no law, they can make and change the rules as they like in their favour, contract is just a **** of paper as there is no law, it is state driven mafia gang...

K

Kjarkata

Missed to mention that I have decided not to pay a single cent any more and currently trying to work out some time of international organization (like international chamber of commerce) as it is very clarly voilation of an agreement.

U

uaeinvestor2007

Let the group know how you get on.

I am going to Star Gigga office next week to see them.

H

hbn921

Hi evryone,
Like Kjarkata , we too received the termination letter without any kind of refund, a while ago. They never responded to the letter that we sent them in response to their final notice for more payments. The status of our letter is still showing ‘Awaiting Staff ‘, in Star Giga Customer Support website while they already terminated our contract and took all of our money. They didn’t even bother to respond to our letters and it shows that they had already planned to go ahead, terminate all contracts and take (steal) investors money.
Has anyone got any news or this is the end of it for us?

K

Kjarkata

Gcdi

I went over in October but could not file the complain as I did not have the POA. The apartment is booked in mu spouse;s name and they asked for POA for it. Now I have got the POA and plan to be in ARRA office around mid DEC.
Do let me know if any one else is interested and we can go togather.
(Any one in Ajman, since I do not llive in UAE, had difficulty to reach ARRA office in Ajman from Dubai airport, I took a car on rent and found it very difficult and lost lot of time to get there. I saw many public buses but not sure how to get one from the dubai airport which takes me close to ARRA office, any help would be appreciated. Taxis also seems to be in short supply)

D

DrPill

Does anyone else have any update on this? I invested also in gold crest dreams and like everyone else here, no refund.

If there is some sort of collective legal action against the developer, please let me know. I am willing to take that trip if it will do anything.

J

James Greg

Banned
I am going to listen many news about Ajman that it is going upward in property investment. People are more attracted towards it that is good for its economy stability. There are many other places like Dubai Marina, Business Bay and Jumeirah Lake Towers as well where you have good opportunities in rental apartments sector. If you are interested to invest or finding apartments at these places then I can guide you further if you contact me.

S

Saad

Goldcrest Dream2

Hi,

Any updates regarding the above project? If you people are going to file a case; I am in.

Thanks,

M

moh.abukhaled

Goldcrest Dreams

Dear Group,

I have searched all over the internet to find a group like this. I am facing the same problem with Star Giga. Could you please advise me on what to do.

Thank you

J

Jafar110

Hi, I wanted to know if anyone had updates to the situation with the property project in Ajmaan. I have just joined the group and have invested with star giga the goldcrest dream project. I have been out to uae twice but had no luck with getting to the bottom of to what was going on. Please if someone can advise me?

K

Kjarkata

I have already filed a complain with ARRA in 2011, paid them a followup visit as they were responding to any emails, letters, etc.
It is a total waste of time and money (travel, hotel cost, etc). As I mentioned earlier, they are party to the game

A

antcyn

Gcd dreams

I had gone to the site, office was closed.

The building was the same as it was 5 years ago, other projects coming
up but not gcd

any information will be valued

thanks

S

Shazia Kausar

IN AJMAN
I AM COLLECTING SOME NAME OF THE GOLD CREST DREAMS PROJECT
ALL THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO PROTECT THEIR INVESTEMNST
JUST REPLY TO THE THREAD

I am trying to collect a gropup of individual who can talk with star giga crest for
repricing . Please inform any of your frinds who have an intrest in getting this project repriced . Just add your mail by adding it to the end by replying this thread
Ill contatc soon with a group
Hi I have got case in Court to get my money back from stargiga for goldcrest purchases plots in Ajman I want get involved

S

Shazia Kausar

I’m with tlk fighting court case with stargiga they do slow never reply to email I am my last stage of excuction and paid all fees been 2011 till now and not got nothing think theses Solictor doing nothing and they rated top ones in dubai don’t reply or even call
Anyone got update on stargiga plz post and I’ll update

S

Shazia Kausar

I have already filed a complain with ARRA in 2011, paid them a followup visit as they were responding to any emails, letters, etc.
It is a total waste of time and money (travel, hotel cost, etc). As I mentioned earlier, they are party to the game
Hi
Have you any update on project getting money back

S

Shazia Kausar

IN AJMAN
I AM COLLECTING SOME NAME OF THE GOLD CREST DREAMS PROJECT
ALL THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO PROTECT THEIR INVESTEMNST
JUST REPLY TO THE THREAD

I am trying to collect a gropup of individual who can talk with star giga crest for
repricing . Please inform any of your frinds who have an intrest in getting this project repriced . Just add your mail by adding it to the end by replying this thread
Ill contatc soon with a group
Hi
I’m interested I do have case in court with stargiga