Ain Sokhna Vs. Hurghada Investment

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moni67

Hi,

I've heard about the Ain Sokhna resort, and not sure what the rental income would be versus Hurghada.

Can anyone give an indicator for prices there and rental income, and any recommendations for new developments ?

Thanks.

Moni

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Investment potential

Hi,

I've heard about the Ain Sokhna resort, and not sure what the rental income would be versus Hurghada.

Can anyone give an indicator for prices there and rental income, and any recommendations for new developments ?

Thanks.

Moni
Ain Soukhna is 2 hours drive from Cairo and a magnet for week-end and short stay visitors. They fill apartments quicker than can be built; however, will they be looked after?

Hurghada has a higher population of foreign tourists, hence I believe the standards represent higher income for longer term lets, for working professionals catering for tourists and for hotel overspill rental guarantees.

I market many projects in each location, off-plan and new-build. Both locations are superb options. It depends on your budget and what you expect in return.

[email protected] or p.m. me in this forum for more practical information.

Alan - Coralife-Style Consultants.

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Ain Soukhna is 2 hours drive from Cairo and a magnet for week-end and short stay visitors. They fill apartments quicker than can be built; however, will they be looked after?

Hurghada has a higher population of foreign tourists, hence I believe the standards represent higher income for longer term lets, for working professionals catering for tourists and for hotel overspill rental guarantees.

I market many projects in each location, off-plan and new-build. Both locations are superb options. It depends on your budget and what you expect in return.

[email protected] or p.m. me in this forum for more practical information.

Alan - Coralife-Style Consultants.
Most Important Ain Sokhna Not suitable for letting all year while hurghada, El Gouna, Sahl Haseesh, and sharm are easy to let all year long

Status
Not open for further replies.