Ain Dubai or Marmooka City

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dilya

Hi Guys,

would appreciate any feedback/advice in regards to 1 bed room apt for investment in Ajman. which city do you recommend Marmooka or Ain Dubai? is there any better options? what is the accepted price? can you recommend any reputable agency?

thanks

D

D

dilya

Re: Ain Ajman or Marmooka City

Hi, just a small correction I ment Ain Ajman

P

PropertyTeam9

Hi Dilya,

Both have some strong options at the moment, however, my company currently have opportunities in "awali city" for both studios and 1bedroom apartments. Awali city is adjacent to Emirates City, on the Emirates Road. I would be happy to send you details if you require them.

I

imported_xpert

Hi Guys,

would appreciate any feedback/advice in regards to 1 bed room apt for investment in Ajman. which city do you recommend Marmooka or Ain Dubai? is there any better options? what is the accepted price? can you recommend any reputable agency?

thanks

D

I think it will help you to make decision

I personaly think that you should go with Eye Ajman because atleast you will get some sheeps free.:):)

I

iain stewart

Hi Dilya,

I would definately recomend Ain rather than Marmooka City at the moment.

Ain is closer to Dubai, so it is more appealing to investors and end users who want to commute to Dubai.

There are also a few projects in Ain that have a guarantee of electricity and water on completion. I dont know of any in Marmooka City that have such a guarantee.

We sell a lot of property in Ajman and we can certainly assist you in the purchase. We can advise you the best time to flip the apartment on to make a premium or alternatively we can help you find a tenant.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Regards,

Iain Stewart
Whole World of Property
[email protected]
+44 (0)207 788 7994

Status
Not open for further replies.