Agents..???

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MARINA

Hi, Does anyone know of agents that are willing to try selling resales around the Sunny Beach area?I have an apartment to sell but no agent to sell it,of course I realise that most of them are only interested in selling new builds at the moment but just wondered if anyone is aware of any agents that are doing resales aswell.Thanks.:confused:

X

XPICTOB

Agents ??

MARINA said:
Hi, Does anyone know of agents that are willing to try selling resales around the Sunny Beach area?I have an apartment to sell but no agent to sell it,of course I realise that most of them are only interested in selling new builds at the moment but just wondered if anyone is aware of any agents that are doing resales aswell.Thanks.:confused:
Hello Marina ,
My name is Hristo Hristov , and I'm runnig a Real Estate agency " Multi System " ltd. at that region.
I could help you , reselling your property !
Feel free to contact me at GSM :0899 38 48 78.
Thank you.
Hristo.

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
Can try listing on my site but very little resale market in Sunny Beach and you will likely have to accept less than you paid for it if you have bought in last couple of years.

Rachel

P

purpleagent

We are just about to launch an overseas agency based in the UK. All and any stock consider.Please PM if I can help.

T

tomergott

Hi if someone has connections to foreign investors that wants to invest in Bulgaria
please contact me. I have very good offers for them
+972-54-4911101

R

Radsy

Hello . Probably i can help you .We sell new and second hand apartments in this area :)
I am also looking to sell my property in Crown Fort Club in St Vlas. Proving to be very difficult. Is there anyone who would like to buy at a discount??

They are currently selling for 95,000 Euros, however I will accept 75,000 Euros.

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
Most of Sunny Beach and Sveti Vlas for sale. Everyone wants out, not in. Sorry you will have a hard time selling even at a discount. Even developers are slashing prices to try and get rid.

J

Jain and Chris

Hi Radsy

How are you trying to sell the property? When did you buy it? What did you pay for it? What special features does it have to help it sell?

R

Radsy

The property is a 1 bedroom appartment. It is on Crown Fort Club. I bought it in July 2005 off-plan. It was completed in July last year. I know it is the wrong time to sell but myself and my wife need the money as we are buying our own property.

The complex has four swimming pools, two restaurants, cafe bar, gym, concierge, supermarket, arts & crafts shop, fitness club, saunas, bureau de change, playgrounds, tennis court/football pitch, beauty centre, medical centre, internet club, tourist agency, car rental agency, mini golf course and a manned car park.

T

tomergott

listen every one,
i have a client that is looking for apartment on the black sea, Golden Sands, Sunny beach
etc.
if someone has an apartment to sell this is the time to contact me
all the best
Tomer.

J

Jain and Chris

Hi Tomer

I know a couple of our subscribers have apartments for sale, maybe what you are looking for - can you give me a bit more info as to what your client wants please.

Cheers, JnC

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
I know of many people selling their apartments along the coast - know of one in Pomorie, finished and furnished, studio apartment in Sunny Beach, just completed, many around Varna area.....

Depends on budget, resort you want, size of apartment.

(These not for sale via me as I do not deal with apartments along the coast really)

Status
Not open for further replies.