Agents Wanted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sally-Anne Brown

WE ARE LOOKING FOR AGENTS ASAP

DUE TO OUR BRAND NEW PROJECTS THAT ARE SOON TO BE LAUNCHED IN CALABRIA, WE ARE LOOKING FOR AGENTS TO MARKET & SELL FOR US.

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE THE FIRST AGENTS TO SELL OUR PRODUCT AND EARN EXCELLENT COMMISSIONS!!

Our aim is to launch with a bang and so you will see our projects advertised in various national newspapers, exhibitions around the country as well as magazines, google and other online search engines. However, our main business will come from agents/ companies like yours who already have an existing client base to work with.

We will provide our agents with everything in terms of your own branded marketing materials, training, clients and agent viewing trips. Everything we will provide will be accessible online through our website, where you will be able to book viewing trips, reserve/ hold apartments, pull off site information and plans plus the added benefit of LIVE availability lists!

Within our website our agents will behave their own company log-in details so they can find out where clients are in terms of the purchase procedure as this will be updated to show the whole process from point of reservation to completion of sale and the payments/ information in between. We all know how frustrating it is waiting to find out what and when commissions are payable or have been paid therefore, our online system will show all of this so you can keep track.

We have a designated Agents Liaison Officer based in our offices here in the UK plus we have a satellite Agents Liaison Manager who will be able to travel around and give our agents the relevant training required in our products.

The areas in Calabria we will be covering will be Tropea and Pizzo to start, with prices starting at approximately €1800-2000 per sqm. I will of course forward the brochures and further product information as soon as i have this available for you.

Our UK offices are based in Exeter and are open for agents to come in or bring clients into meet our team. We will be holding open evenings in the coming weeks so we will invite everyone who is keen to work with us into see us face to face.

If this of interest to you, please message me or email me: [email protected]

D

Damian George

Hi Sally,

please message me with more details as we could be interested in working with you

regards

S

Sally-Anne Brown

Hi,

thanks for the reply, however we currently have a foreign exchange company that we work with at present. Thank you though

R

RGPLC

Hi Sally,

Be very keen to get involved with your company as we know the area and have clients who will be interested in purchasing down there.
Also have you many agents in Ireland? We also work as a business development capacity with our contacts in the overseas, IFA and estate agency business.

Please contact when you can.

[email protected]

S

Sally-Anne Brown

Dear RGPLC,

thank you for your response to my post.

At this present time, we don't have any Irish agents working with us as we're literally just launching our sites in Calabria. However, we would be delighted to bring you on board!!

I'll send you an email direct to discuss further.

Kind regards,

Sally

D

Damian George

Hi Sally,

sorry you may have confussed my post.

we dont just do fx but international mortgages, and now looking to expand our product range with a international property portal which we will be a tool for international property developers and sale agencies to advertise property for free

let me know if you are interested

S

Sally-Anne Brown

We Have Now Launched Our New Projects!!! Please Follow The Link To Our Website For More Information . . .

C

Calabrisella

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum!
I moved to Calabria ten years ago and frankly I'm relieved that Calabria is getting all this interest! Being of Calabrian descent it's great that when I mention Calabria people know exactly where it is! Gone are the days when I used to say "I'm off holidaying in Reggio Calabria, it's at the tip of the toe!"
Now I live here! I've recently launched my own non profit making website on "living in Calabria" and I am really eager to find work showing prospective buyers around the new developments/properties and filling their heads about the wonders of this region! Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction?? Should I be contacting the developers or the agents?

Regards,

Calabrisella

C

cebuinvesment

hi,

i want to be an agent... please send more information on how to become one.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.