agents are at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PropGuy

Just as agents were pushing prices and rents higher, now they are pushing prices and rents lower and lower. Prices and rentals are going down too fast. ;):D:cool:

M

mpat

Thta s good , for ppl like us living in dubai. IT should not become un affordable for normal income people. anyway , most of the residents in dubai does not provide that good quality of life.

S

sasherwani2

Just as agents were pushing prices and rents higher, now they are pushing prices and rents lower and lower. Prices and rentals are going down too fast. ;):D:cool:
Rents are still ridiculous. My friend just moved to an apartment in Discovery Gardens and is paying 52k for a one bedroom. I visited him this Friday and was shocked to see the quality of contruction of the apartment. Basically for the same price ($ 1,180/ month),he can get an amazing 2 bedroom apartment in LA and even a house in Houston! I dont think anyone is pushing the rents down. The market is "slowly" reaching to a near-reasonable level though I still believe there's a lot of correction still to be done. Not everyone is rich/ an investor/ a druglord. Dubai should be a economical place even for your typical white colored individuals trying to fit themselves into the middleclass.

Status
Not open for further replies.