Affordable Properties or Luxury Properties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Patra01

Hi,

You will agree with me that Global Market situation for real estate property investment is in stable. However the market condition is improving day by day and most of the builders are focusing to invest in affordable properties rather than luxurious properties. Because properties buyers/customers are more interested to invest in affordable properties rather than premium or luxurious properties.

What is your suggestion? Do you believe that buyers are doing the good at right time? Share your opinion and suggestions!

Have a great day!

Last edited by a moderator:
aahnagupta

aahnagupta

It all depends on the Budget and Location where you are going to invest.Suppose if you are interested in luxuary property but location is not good.Then you will not get good resale. Overall It all depends on location and whether it is affordable or not.

D

dishu

In India the maximum population fall into the middle class. they are only interested in buying affordable properties so that they can make some profit by reselling the property.
I think this is the only reason for people to buy affordable properties as compared to luxury properties.

B

bryansmo12

I also agree with that, most of the Indians are middle class so they cant afford luxurious homes.

B

bryansmo12

Hello,
Please tell us how can we find luxurious property at affordable prices. According to me it is next to impossible to find luxurious properties at affordable rates.

J

JenniferKelly

Buying a property in not an acting which take's place in every month. Now a common man wants to buy a luxurious property at an affordable price.

S

satyendra650

I also agree with that, most of the Indians are middle class so they cant afford luxurious homes.

A

anniee

Yes Patra I agree to your points that most of the builders targeted to build affordable housing projects rather than the luxury projects since Government offers more funds for affordable housing projects so it is convenient and easy to focus for Builders and Developers for affordable housing projects rather than the luxury projects.

N

nidhisharma091

Now a days,as everyone want their own home.so buys need home at affordable price than luxurious lifestyle.

H

highrise

thats why the builders are coming up with such innovative ideas to bring the common man in the spotlight.

ihpuser

ihpuser

Hi,

You will agree with me that Global Market situation for real estate property investment is in stable. However the market condition is improving day by day and most of the builders are focusing to invest in affordable properties rather than luxurious properties. Because properties buyers/customers are more interested to invest in affordable properties rather than premium or luxurious properties.

What is your suggestion? Do you believe that buyers are doing the good at right time? Share your opinion and suggestions!

Have a great day!
When it comes to High class people then they go with luxury properties at luxury cost and we talk about middle class people then they go with affordable properties at affordable price.

M

markpeterson

But nowadays, most of the developers offer luxury properties at affordable rates. Also government offers some affordable housing scheme.

S

sunnyalex

Major shifts in the demographics of a nation can have a large impact on real estate trends for several decades and hence you cannot predict the situation of investments tomorrow..

S

sunnyalex

investments should be made for future rather than geting some profits now.. hence investments must
be made to get that benefits..

Status
Not open for further replies.