Advisor Needed - Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tylerdurden45

A company offers me followings, I am 3 years experience with SAP, SAP Netweaver, and Java. Except plus(home accom) I may earn same salary or a bit little more in Turkey,
Below package is good for dubai?

* 7250aed/month
* 7500aed/month for home acc
* no car
* healt ins
* 2 way ticket to home /year
* Travel cost will be afford by company (furniture, etc)

Thanks in advance

T

tylerdurden45

youllbeaetc(at)gmail(dot)com

sorry for delay,
thank you for your concern

F

financier888

A company offers me followings, I am 3 years experience with SAP, SAP Netweaver, and Java. Except plus(home accom) I may earn same salary or a bit little more in Turkey,
Below package is good for dubai?

* 7250aed/month
* 7500aed/month for home acc
* no car
* healt ins
* 2 way ticket to home /year
* Travel cost will be afford by company (furniture, etc)

Thanks in advance
if you can earn the same or a bit more in Turkey - better stay there. They don't provide transport - you better make sure public transport (new train) is close to work - as the cost of taxi's etc has gotten expensive. Better check out the company also and see how 'solid' they are. considering the declining situation in Dubai - better carefully think twice before making the move ! good luck

R

Roshan

Changing jobs for the same salary does not make sense. I would not dream of changing unless there was a 40% increase.

There is no guarantee that your job would be secure in Dubai. You have spent 3 years in this company where you work. You know thetm and they know you. As the saying goes " a known devil is better than an unknown angel "

You would be better of in Turkey.

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.