Advise how to sell properties in Dubai

• Thread starter imported_cayden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_cayden

Please, advise how to sell properties in Dubai. I have five properties. 2 flats. (one bed/room) MAG-218. and 3 offices in Business Bay.

D

damien

You can advertise in Gulf News or you can choose a real estate agent. there are some reputable companies here such as Better Homes and Cluttons - just do a google search.

L

leonardo99b7

One of the best ways is to list your properties with some company that will sell them for you. One option is to list them with real estate companies, but they take commission and you will lose money of course.

I

imported_Millionaire

Please, advise how to sell properties in Dubai. I have five properties. 2 flats. (one bed/room) MAG-218. and 3 offices in Business Bay.
Cayden, I might be in the market for a office in Business Bay. Please PM me with your contact details so we can talk.

Thx.

I

imported_alexie62

Hi, I have offices in BB directly from the developer, perhaps you wish to contact me...tks

R

riches83

Please let me know what you have at the moment in B.B & let me also know if you require anything.
Thankyou & Best Regards
Ritchie Thomas

V

victorian_81

Hello Sir ,

Just send me your properties documents and i will sell it to u as soon as possible ,,

Thanks ,

Moemen Zaky
Property Consultant
Cellphone:055-6094695
Omnia Properties L.L.C

Y

yousf

Hi,
Well i work for an international real estate Homelife Elite Gulf Properties it is a canadian based real estate. We have a big number of investors & end user every other day so its might be very easy for us to re-sell your properties. Drop me a line if you are interested in listing your properties with us for the best returns. Thank you & have nice day.

Regards,
Yousuf J.
Investment Consultant
Homelife Elite Gulf Proeperties.

G

Google: ID Property Dubai

Do use a property agent - you may struggle to sell your property directly. We have many buyers looking for property in prime locations which are already completed.

If you would like to discuss the options available please call me.

Kind Regards
Samuel Hoban
Director
t. (+44)0207 148 5379 - London Office
m. (+44)07867 801 126
f. (+44)0208 697 3116
e. [email protected]

Commercial and Residential Property Sales and Lettings in Dubai and the UAE.

Dubai - Properties and Property for Sale, Lease, Rent, Resale
Commercial Property for sale Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.