ad

Advice to study to become a real estate agent in the UK

G

Giandavid25

Hello good afternoon, i've been interested in the real estate from a long time and now i want to take the next step and become a property sales executive in the UK. i want to study for it and i've seen in the website of the government that they reccomend to study with Propertymark, i'm already register there but now i have to buy the study material at MOL, the price of the workbook is 170 pounds but there is the option of also getting accces to a online programm which gives you more support and help with the exams. My question is, do you recommend me to do this course or there is another one that can help me to pass the exams for a cheaper price? because i know that a book that has 600 pages is important but i don't see how it can be so expensive, i mean the bible has more than a thousand pages and i doesn't cost more than 30$. So i need the help of and property agent here in the UK that has experience in this field and give me their opinion about to wether is worth it to buy the book + the proggram or just the book, or if is better to do another course for a cheaper price that can help you to pass th propertymarket exams and get the qualifications. I really appreciate your answer, thank you very much and have a great day!

F

FWL

It really depends how serious you are about passing the exam. Think of it this way, if you just buy the book and let's say it took you two years to pass the exam, because you had no help, what kind of property investment profit could you have made within those two years?

If you are serious, I would bite the bullet and sign up for the course and purchase the e-book.