Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

advice on selling

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by manman, Mar 29, 2009.

  1. manman

    manman New Member

    Hi,
    Hi, I need advice on selling my apartment . I have an apartment in Two Towers in Tecom Area and would like to know what price should i sell it for. The apartment is now ready to move in

    Its a 1318 sq ft 1 bedroom . 30 seconds drive from the Greens.
    I have paid 30% and the remaining 70% has to be paid in 5 years time. 5% every 5 months for the next 5 years. The developer is Rashid Darwesh Al Katibi who owns the UN Bank

    I purchased it for 1325 AED and the OP is 1286 AED.

    I would like to know what is the realistic price today and what price will sell it quickly

    I would really appreciate your input
     
  2. Sixgun

    Sixgun New Member

    Do you want an honest response?










    Do you want an honest response?
    Make your price half of what you're advertizing, then hope to get lucky.
     
Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page