Advice on NE Brasil property market

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ana albor

I would like to thank to all the information we have obtained from this forum. We initially learned of Brazil from International Living. We eventually subscribed to a VIP service they offered, Real Estate Trend Alert. Approximately $700. In our opinion it is not worth it. We didnt get any support from them despite our request.

T

theadebo

Hey Ana, glad you had a great time and liked what you saw. I´m really sorry that I didn´t get to meet you and chat as planned. My Mum turned up unexpectedly, at the same time as you arrived and all plans were thrown to the wind.

If you pm me the details of the apartments that you are interested in I can let you know what I know. As well as passing on some more general info about Cumbuco and the surrounding area.

Don´t believe what the agents tell you, they really are just after your money.

D

Diceman

Hey Ana, glad you had a great time and liked what you saw. I´m really sorry that I didn´t get to meet you and chat as planned. My Mum turned up unexpectedly, at the same time as you arrived and all plans were thrown to the wind.

If you pm me the details of the apartments that you are interested in I can let you know what I know. As well as passing on some more general info about Cumbuco and the surrounding area.

Don´t believe what the agents tell you, they really are just after your money.
hI the adebo, just wondering if you could give me the lowdown on Taiba,as you mention in your post you know the areas around Cumbuco.I have heard that in the pipeline there could be a oil refinary built nearby creating a lot of jobs and maybe infastructure. I am thinking that Taiba might be a good place to invest as Cumbuco
seems a lot higher price wise than Taiba,hope you can pass on some knowledge..................cheers

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
I know a project 98km north of Natal that recently was launched to the market. This project is located at Sao Miguel do Gostoso, a small fishermans village with amazing ebaches. A tourist consultant from a Sao Paulo based consultancy wrote the 26. April that Sao Miguel do Gostoso was the city best suited for future tourist developements. The prices there are ok, but has had a nice increase (for the locals selling) over the last 2 - 3 years. Do a search for this city on google and find websites with further links to properties there.
Hi Trond,

Is your project launched yet?

D

Dotty

Banned
Very pretty place,just a little too far in my opinion for a holiday home in the middle of nowhere.

N

natalbrazil

Hi Trond,

Is your project launched yet?
Dear Rob, funny that you asked. Today my technical director called an told us the last document was ok. And we have a meeting with the Cartorio in Touros Thursday to leave all documents with them to finalize the registro de incorporation, at last. It has been lots of sweat and frustration to get all in place.

So, I hope UV10 will take on Tropical D'Santo Cristo Beach Resort?

Kind regards
Trond

D

Dotty

Banned
Pipa's very popular because it has plenty to keep the traveller occupied with and a very active nightlife!!

Sao Miguel Gostoso is a very sleepy place to visit go when you wish to be alone and prefer not to see a soul. It may change in the future ,but not for a long while.

Hi Dotti, we have all our likes and dislikes. However, our project has shorter travel time from Natal than Pipa. And Pipa seems to be quite popular... When the new airport is opening it will be even shorter. So, I guess many will prefer this spot. But it is not so well known yet. You just wait and see :)

Kind regards Trond

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Dear Rob, funny that you asked. Today my technical director called an told us the last document was ok. And we have a meeting with the Cartorio in Touros Thursday to leave all documents with them to finalize the registro de incorporation, at last. It has been lots of sweat and frustration to get all in place.

So, I hope UV10 will take on Tropical D'Santo Cristo Beach Resort?

Kind regards
Trond
Hi Trond,

Congratulations! I will be in contact with you shortly.

Regards,
Rob.

J

JMBroad

Pipa's very popular because it has plenty to keep the traveller occupied with and a very active nightlife!!

Sao Miguel Gostoso is a very sleepy place to visit go when you wish to be alone and prefer not to see a soul. It may change in the future ,but not for a long while.
I'm sure Trond agrees with me and everyone else who knows and loves Gostoso when I say hopefully it won't change - not for a long long time...

That's the whole charm and appeal of Gostoso - it's perfect as is...

Status
Not open for further replies.