Advice on Bulgaria - changing land classification

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DC

Hello, has or are there any developers here that have changed the land classification. From rural, or farmland to building land.

Second how easy it to get building licences in bulgaria. What is the normal process, and timescales.

We thank you in advance for your positive comments.

C

carol

Hi Goldberg, I changed the statute of my agricultural land recently. I used dklawyers ([email protected]) for the procedure and it cost me 2 euro per sq. meter. The whole procedure took about 3 months but I was notified by my lawyer that it could take up to 6 months depending on many circumstances (where is situated, is there water and electricity near, etc.).
Lucky for me it took less time :)

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
I am just about to change agricultural land to regulated land. Costs are between 1 and 2 euros per sqm depending on area. Time scale can be anything from 3 to 12 months.

Regulating land usually refers to gaining permission to build within town/village boundaries. If your plot is outside these you can just change the use, not same as regulation.

Rachel

D

diga

I have changed the status of land several times in Bulgaria. it is quite easy but the time it takes is another issue. the price depends totally on where the land is situated bearing in mind the law changed recently, building is not permitted now 100 metres from the beach and 50 metres from cliff edge. roughly speaking beach or sea view will cost you a lot more to change the status than inland. If for example your land is farmland close to the town and electric and water is easily obtained then 3-6 months will be the time it takes and you will pay €1-2 but if your land is say away from town then 6-12 months and €4-6 will be the price. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.