advice needed regarding problems on algarve

• Thread starter mrandmrsdesmondgeorge
  • Start date
M

mrandmrsdesmondgeorge

i recieved an email yesterday from a company called propertysolutionsoverseas, now im having problems in portugal with my property on a devolpment, the building has basically stopped, could this be off the developer trying to get more money from me, im really at my wits end now and not sure what to do, im worried about losing my money,i have contacted my lawyer several times but they are not giving me much information at present can anyone help
regards

J

James Glassbrook

problems-Algarve

I hope that you used a lawyer when buying-that is where I would start to deal with the problems.
Jim

M

mrandmrsdesmondgeorge

hi james thanks for the reply altered it now, the lawyer isnt really helping much at present, ive contacted them a few times but they carnt really get any answers so ive been looking for alternate solutions and got an email from this company how i dont no but since my first post i checked companys house and they are a registered company, have you herd of them or no anything about them

J

James Glassbrook

I have never heard of them- I see from Google that they are from N.Ireland -have you any connections with N.I. ? I would think that a good Portuguese lawyer aught to be able to help but it shouldn't cost anything to talk to these people if you are careful.
Regards,
Jim

Somabonus

Somabonus

Banned
i recieved an email yesterday from a company called propertysolutionsoverseas, now im having problems in portugal with my property on a devolpment, the building has basically stopped, could this be off the developer trying to get more money from me, im really at my wits end now and not sure what to do, im worried about losing my money,i have contacted my lawyer several times but they are not giving me much information at present can anyone help
regards
Hi George! I am sorry for that situation but maybe within the process you can give important information that helps! Explain it in detail to and our Lawyer will tell you exactly what to do FOR FREE! Then if you want to instruct us to help it will be given you a quote and you will know exactly how much it will cost you! But we can also help you find other alternatives, just tell us the point of the situation! Regards!