Advice needed Jumeriah Park vs Saheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pazza

Hi Folks,

We are thinking of buying a property to live in. We have narowed down our preference to a Saheel at the Ranches or a 3 Bed Large in Jumeriah Park.

Does anyone know when Jumeriah park handovers will start? Also general comments about JP and Ranches greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Paz

D

dr_property

Hi Folks,

We are thinking of buying a property to live in. We have narowed down our preference to a Saheel at the Ranches or a 3 Bed Large in Jumeriah Park.

Does anyone know when Jumeriah park handovers will start? Also general comments about JP and Ranches greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Paz

Hi,

I would highly recommend Arabian Ranches for 2 reasons:
1] They are Ready
2] The prices are really good and you can negiotiate

Jumeirah Park...I have heard that there are plans to cancel some of its phases. The project is on hold and there are no confirmed handover dates. Therefore I would not recommend buying in JP.

May I recommend THE LAKES...they are ready, nice community and the best thing about them is location.

dr_property at mcbdubai dot com

Regards :)

A

Arno Salzl

Hi,

I would highly recommend Arabian Ranches for 2 reasons:

:)
I’ve been on the Jumeirah Park site very recently and visited houses constructed by the Italian company Todini (sectors M4V and A3VS). Send me PM if you want some pics. There is a lot of activity in the whole development. IMHO, no sector is on hold. At least 2 workers in each house I visited. Floor plan of 3BR large seems better as 3BR small. Too early to judge the finishing. Some houses could be ready by end 2009 and the bulk in 2010 / 2011.

3 BR small (legacy or regional) are resold now for 2.000.000 to 2.200.000, which is still a lot if you compare with the 3BR Al Reem/Gazelle end units (smaller house, smaller garden, I concede, but Emaar quality) in Arabian Ranches available for 1.600.000 to 1.800.000, I think. Have you checked the Jumeirah Triangle houses, where you can get something ready for 1.200.000 (2BR, odd floorplan, but on a very large plot)?

Seeing what is happening now at Jumeirah Triangle and Discovery Gardens, I wonder if the prices for Jumeirah Park will crash just after completion.

FYI, I am a cash buyer looking after a nice house, 2.500 sft, 3BR, big garden in a nice development. Price approx. 1.500.000.

P

Pazza

Thanks for your thoughts.

Jumeirah Park like I said does look nice on paper/internet etc. my only concern is the handover dates and also the completion of the parks etc. We have a 2.5 year old so parks etc are key for us.
We did look at JVT, 2 beds and they were a little small, huge plot but internally thought they were a weird design.
From your note you sugget that Jumeirah Park 3 bed small is smaller than Al Reems? Is that true?

A

Arno Salzl

Thanks for your thoughts.
Agree with you regarding JVT 2BR and JP completion date, as Nakheel still has serious cash flow problems.

JP 3BR small are actually bigger (3063 sqft) than Al Reem 3BR End (2436 sqft). The plots are also much bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.