Advice for Buying in Bulgaria

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jain and Chris

Morning, yes, I too agree that the Varna area is one of the best-expanding and with good investment potential. Varna is the most "western european" city in Bulgaria (better than Sofia IMHO).

I think people love the sea because there is less coastline available than inland space pretty much everywhere and even less available with sea view. Question of supply and demand?

I'm kind of with you on the Med thing, I love it too. I reckon we'll still see continuous growth in the Varna area for several years. It has again shown the highest increase in H1 compared to anywhere in Bulgaria.

S

sjp20

Orpheus Valley

Did you ever buy this apartment I did and am looking to hook up with owners on this development. If you did and want to link up please post a reply and I will give you my email address.

Regards

Hi all,

I need some help as I have no idea in what I am doing, I am looking at buying an apartment at Pamporovo Orpheus Valley complex in Bulgaria, Its a 1 bed but its 70 sq meters. (I think is a good size) its costing about ?58,000 all in inc all fees. With a rental contract of 4.5% which is ok for the first 2 years. Does all this sound ok or should I put my money else where, please ropy as no one will offend as I just need advise.
Thanks
owen

S

seamus

seamus here just purchased holiday home in banya in forest devolopment at st vlad would like here from any other purchaser

Status
Not open for further replies.