Advice for buying in Bulgaria

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dj_jojo

Hi there,
Can you help me with some advice where is the best place to buy in Bulgaria? I was thinking of a house near the sea where to spend my holidays. What should i think of when buying in this country? Can you recommend me any estate agent?

S

sandocan

Hi dj_jojo, i think i can help. First of all be careful when you choose an estate agent. The one i can recommend you is HouseBulgaria through which i bought a house in Kalimanci village near Varna last summer. You should arrange your stay in Bulgaria. The agency i mentioned above did this for me, also arranged the viewing trips. To purchase a property in Bulgaria you have to open a Bulgarian company. This usually takes a couple of weeks. The estate agent prepares all documents. When the company is ready you can buy the property you have chosen.

eyeC

eyeC

the best place is dont buy

read my other threads and you will know why

B

bunsy

Hi there ,:)

I could advice to invest in Primorsko :) .I can offer you apartments on the first line to the sea ,also we can help you with accommodation . See more details here.
ALVEKS PROPERTIES

Regards,

Bunsy

B

bunsy

Sunny Beach is a good resort too ,but is overpopulated .So if you looking for a noisy place you could choose Sunny Beach :)
Cheers,
Bunsy

M

mike123

and I dont think it is good for investment,
the quality of building is BAD

B

bunsy

Sunny beach is a big resort and in latest time there were built a lot of buildings .Some of them are with good quality ,other with bad .My advice is if you are decided to buy a propery there , to be carefull.But it isn't a reason to put everything in a same pot and to be a reason not to buy there .:)

Everybody is free to choose the place for living ,

Cheers

I

investor27

My Advise / Thoughts on Bulgaria - I cant believe people are still buying in Bulgaria for investment purposes, what sort of returns do you think will be achievable in 2007? The smart money has already been made in this country & is now being invested elsewhere, anyone interested in investing in the current hot spot should seriously consider Morocco, if anyone requires more info feel free to PM me.

If you stick with Bulgaria good luck!

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
I have invested in Bulgaria but only in the capital city Sofia; I am working with a Developer who has prime land in the financial sector of the city and near to the Presidential Palace. There are many of the older communist buildings where people are still living and there is a logical movement of people from these older blocks to move into the new apartments in the city centre. Mortgages were historically expensive but are getting less so now Bulgaria has joined the EEC. There is also a good buy to let market as people who can't afford to buy yet move into the newer units as tenants.

The ski resorts also still have mileage but the coastal resorts are being overdeveloped which will cause real problems for Investors who want to sell before completion...

N

nickO

I think the best place is to buy near Varna-North Sea Side.
Look at http://www.vermers.com/.There you can find houses near the beach with sea view in a village with around 35% english people owning houses there.

M

mike123

I think that is too much for a property in Gen Kantardgjievo.
A frind of mine has a proeprty there and he bought it for 75kE!

L

lina

Pomorie

Pomorie is an ancient city in Bulgaria, that is becoming famous now, not only for the "Pliska" Brandy produced there, but for the salted Pomorie Lake, which is known for its medical characteristics. Now balneology and mud-cure are developing there and the place is therefor attractive for tourists.
Demographic details: The population is about 28 000 persons.
Area: 413304 dca
Location: Pomorie is situated on a narrow cliff peninsula. It is extended in the sea 3,5 km, situated 20 km away from Burgas, 18 km away from Sunny Beach.
Relief:The coast is low, sandy, opened to east and west and protected from the north by Balkan Mountain. The beach has surface of 1870 sq.m and length of 7 km. The sea bottom is flat and with low angle, without any reefs and underwater flows, safe for swimming.
INFRASTRUCTURE
Transport: Pomorie is situated 8 km from the Burgas airport. It has 1 harbour, 2 busstations. 1 railway station for cargo.
ECONOMICS
Structure defining field is tourism. The area of Pomorie Bay is preffered for yachting and the wharf - for fishing. Together with the traditional means of development - vine-growing, salt-producing and fishing, tourism and the activities connected with it define the new aspect of the econimics - the balneological resort Pomorie.

The next building is located in Pomorie:
It is unique because it is located in the northern part of Pomorie between Black sea and the famous lake of Pomorie, that is known to have healing virtue. The building has four floors and covers 5500 sq.m. It offers comfort and peace. It is located near to the coast and also the lake of Pomorie and that is a great part of the balneological and healing center, which Pomorie became.
From the spacious apartments can be observed beautiful panoramic view to the whole bay ant to the old city of Pomorie and the resort situated close to it - Aheloy. It is useable whole year. On the first floor there are about 70 studios and apartment and each of them can be modified in the working process by the client's wish.

It's just one of the suggestions in this nice Bulgarian town.
Please contact me for more details.

Kalina
e-mail: [email protected]

M

Mikeyv

Bulgarian property

Hi All,

What do you think of the skiing areas of Bulgaria, would you say there is more appeal for investment purposes in Bansko or in Borovets??

T

tomergott

I think you wrong

The big money in Bulgaria is still around the corner
The only places that will not increase a lot is the big cities and the black sea erea.
There are cities that still didn't developed and those are locations very good for investments.

like Ruse for example city with more than 200,000 people and the investments are just coming in now.
This is natural they developed Sofia, then they developed Plovdiv and Varna
there are still locations to invest in Bulgaria
:)

T

tomergott

I think you wrong

The big money in Bulgaria is still around the corner
The only places that will not increase a lot is the big cities and the black sea erea.
There are cities that still didn't developed and those are locations very good for investments.

like Ruse for example city with more than 200,000 people and the investments are just coming in now.
This is natural they developed Sofia, then they developed Plovdiv and Varna
there are still locations to invest in Bulgaria
:)

N

najnaj

I agree with tomergott about investment perspective in Bulgaria... But people always focus on the capital, biggest cities or famous resorts. Sometimes the truth is not there...

T

tomergott

If i had a few million to invest i would invest it in the biggest cities and then i will be satisfied with 6 or 7 % (from let's say 5,000,000 you know how much is it)
But if we are investing less money we want the return on investment to be much bigger let's say 30% or 50% or even 100% in a few years.

The different between Bulgaria and Romania for instance is that in Romania the developments are developing only in a few cities Bucharest, Brasov, Constanta...
and in Bulgaria it's all around it in all the cities and resorts.

M

Mikeyv

Hey All

Posibly your returns on the Black sea Coast may not be as high as other areas in Bulgaria, however I still believe it is a very good investment the property price to rental returns is very low and can provide investors in some cases a guaranteed income after mortgage payments!!

There are worse places to put your money!!:D

T

tomergott

The problem with the black sea cost that it's like vacation erea, and in Vacation erea people are coming to a vacation. There is no life after the summer in those ereas, so if you are buying an apartment to whom you going to rent it during the winter ?? it will be very hard.
However, in bigger cities like Varna, Sofia, Plovdiv, Ruse etc. the demand for housing will only increase becoase of the jobs in the big cities, big companies are opening more and more offices which means that there will be much more people come and live in the city looking after a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.