Abyaar Pier 8 Marina

G

GoldBDM

I don't have an apartment there but yes, I know a lot about them.

P

Pier8buyer

Hello, anyone there who can give some advice/ updates on Pier 8? We bought a unit and have been waiting for years. Abyaar Dubai office no longer answering any calls or emails.

P

Pier8buyer

Pier 8

I just joined this forum. I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against Abyaar to try and get a refund for my investment in Pier 8. Anybody interested in joining the suit?
I am interested in joining you. Please advise if this is still possible. Thank you

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
I have watched the Dubai property market from afar with great interest. Surely the new regulations should cover investors who have been the subject of delays? I thought the whole point of these new regulations was to give investors and developers more protection and make the market more transparent?

D

david d

I have watched the Dubai property market from afar with great interest. Surely the new regulations should cover investors who have been the subject of delays? I thought the whole point of these new regulations was to give investors and developers more protection and make the market more transparent?

D

david d

Hi I am also unfortunate to have i
Bought an apartment in pier 8, impossible o contact developer , not getting any feed back on status of project very hard to find out what is happening can anybody update if they have any news .)?

D

david d

Pier 8 has been under cancellation decision on RERA website for nearly a year ?? Does anybody know or sueing Anyaar can give us an update as to what is expected outcome )?

H

Hasnain

I have 2 bed in Pier 8 and i wanted to know has anyone been able to contact the developer or has been able to get a refund for their investment.

Please update

D

david d

Dear All,

Does anybody have an update got and email from RERA trust care about they are considering cancellation . I think getting enough investors together and perusing a class action .

D

david d

I have 2 bed in Pier 8 and i wanted to know has anyone been able to contact the developer or has been able to get a refund for their investment.

Please update
I spoke to the sales person on the ground from Anyaar working on Hilliana only. Was told to call Kuwait. No answer from kuwait

D

david d

Received 17.9.2018 from
RERA trustcare whondeal with projects who are in the cancelled list with RERA;

project is cancelled . currently we are waiting for the committee to meet and decide on the project either to activate ( project active It means to be completed again) or to transfer the project to court for liquidation

D

david d

A class action may stop them just canceling it and allowing Emaar / dubai gov just to write of the investors who bought apts in the property and re sell a substantially built project to one of their wealthy mates... no normal country would allow abyaar a listed company to not finish a job with being bankrupt they would have to finish even if loss making Dubai protection of investors is zero the fact they are allowed to not contact any of us for 10 years and now Cancelling with nothing to little compensation while allowing abyaar to continue selling apt’s on another project is outrageous