Abwab launches $1.8bn real estate project

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

malachi

Abwab Real Estate has announced the launch of a new property development, Al Barari, in Dubai.

The Dh6.6 billion ($1.796 billion) project will leave 82 per cent of the total space (9.1 million sq. ft) of Phase 1 un-constructed, developing it as open spaces.

Phase1 will see the construction of only 330 villas - five to seven bedroom mansions with unrestricted views of landscaping waterways and the adjoining wildlife reserve.

Landscaping includes open green areas, woodland, scented gardens, water elements such as lakes and streams and six themed botanical gardens.

The second phase of the project will consist of a six-star boutique hotel, a self-sustained village, which has been named Kasbah; Healing Haven, an alternative therapy complex; and a nursery of plants to maintain the project in pristine condition.

"The ultra luxurious hotel, the Healing Haven, the nursery, the villas, and the Kasbah, each embodies something special and grand enough to be appreciated on its own, but together they form a masterpiece," said Zaal Mohammad Zaal, chairman of Abwab Real Estate.

The project expects completion of the first phase by December 2007.

I

imported_santiago

What comes to my mind, they don't even talk about Dubailand, i think some developers just take this oppurtunity to develop there very own masterplanned projects, which is only possible in dubailand without one of the majors

I

issac

Open any newspaper and you will see images of glass and chrome sky scrapers with marketing messages screaming metaphors such 'Serene,' 'Peaceful,' and other equally jaded platitudes. So is Al Barari actually different?

'Leaving the jargon aside, this is one project that will actually deliver the promise we are making: A sanctuary for life,' says Zaal Mohammad Zaal, Chairman of Abwab Real Estate - the developers of Al Barari - and the mastermind behind the project. Consider this:

• The project will leave 82% of the total space (9.1 million sq. ft) of phase 1 un-constructed, developing it as open spaces.

• Phase1 will see the construction of only 330 villas - 5 to 7 bedroom mansions with unrestricted views of landscaping waterways and the adjoining wildlife reserve.

• Landscaping includes open green areas, a woodland, scented gardens, water elements such as lakes and streams and 6 themed botanical gardens.

The second phase of the project will consist of a 6-star boutique hotel, a self-sustained village, which has been named Kasbah, Healing Haven an alternative therapy complex - and a nursery of plants to maintain the project in pristine condition. 'The ultra luxurious hotel, the Healing Haven, the Nursery, the Villas, and the Kasbah, each embodies something special and grand enough to be appreciated on their own, but together they form a masterpiece,' said Zaal.

So what does it mean for Dubai's property market? 'While all the developments happening around us are adding to Dubai's image as an international metropolis, personally I believe that building a cluster of high rises cannot be classified as luxury living,' says Zaal. 'I think Dubai's future luxury developments will need to have a component of open spaces, un-cluttered construction and a 'soul,' instead of just 'boxes' piled on top of each other.'

T

tatHoothe

Help! need driver for phillips wireless pcmcia card!!

I need a driver for my phillips snn6500 wireless netcard
or smc2632 wireless net card
I can`t make them run on linpus linux lite

please help

regards
tatHoothe

Status
Not open for further replies.