Abu Dhabi - Sedrawan Investment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

investorppty

Anyone heard of the above development in Abu Dhabi?. I have recvd an offer to purchase.....

I

investorppty

Price psf is wroking out to AED2187/psf. The agent has stated that they will exit the project by Dec 08 and sell at 25% premium...

C

chriss

Anyone heard of the above development in Abu Dhabi?. I have recvd an offer to purchase.....
I have just read terms and realised i cannot advertise a property for sale sorry! To answer your question - yes it is a good development

I

investorppty

I have just read terms and realised i cannot advertise a property for sale sorry! To answer your question - yes it is a good development
You are selling now at 1950/SqFt whereas th eagent who was selling me this investment was selling tome at 2185/SqFt. I never bought into this and after hearing yr price I am happy I did not..

D

diest

The payment schedule is based on a 20/80 Payment plan which basically mean 80% to be paid on completion.

Start date is expected to be next month and the buildings are expected to take approx two years from the start date for completion, THEREFORE YOU DONT PAY ANYTHING ONCE THE 20% IS PAID. JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH YOUR PROPERTY GO UP IN PRICE. I say this is because the OP is very low unlike all new launches or launches that were done previously.

Finance is available to you from Abu Dhabi’s largest Banks (Union National Bank-Wifaaq Finance) so you will have finance to cover everything else if you choose to.

10% has already been paid with a further 5% due approx at the end of next month. A Further 5% is due four months from then. After that you will have absolutely nothing to pay.
This was the only 20/80 launched in Abu Dhabi at a very low OP.

W

wesrae

The payment schedule is based on a 20/80 Payment plan which basically mean 80% to be paid on completion.

Start date is expected to be next month and the buildings are expected to take approx two years from the start date for completion, THEREFORE YOU DONT PAY ANYTHING ONCE THE 20% IS PAID. JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH YOUR PROPERTY GO UP IN PRICE. I say this is because the OP is very low unlike all new launches or launches that were done previously.

Finance is available to you from Abu Dhabi’s largest Banks (Union National Bank-Wifaaq Finance) so you will have finance to cover everything else if you choose to.

10% has already been paid with a further 5% due approx at the end of next month. A Further 5% is due four months from then. After that you will have absolutely nothing to pay.
This was the only 20/80 launched in Abu Dhabi at a very low OP.

A slight correction, this was not the only 20/80 payment plan property in Abu Dhabi. There has been Marina Blue, Ocean terrace and I think a couple of the Hydra properties.

I think it is a good investment as they are a quality developer, and as stated previously pay 20% and sit back.

Status
Not open for further replies.