Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Abu Dhabi - Projects With Potential Investment

Discussion in 'UAE Property' started by Stephen with a PH, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Stephen with a PH

Stephen with a PH New Member

Hi

I have recently joined the forum and are looking for any "top-tips" for residential projects with great investment potential in Abu Dhabi.

I, like a large number of investors are seeing our portfolios in the UK diminishing month on month, and feel this is going to carryon well into 2009, if not 2010..!!

Having recently moved out to Ras Al Khaimah......only 45minutes from Dubai..... and a little piece of heaven (the smart investors are here!!), i am looking for any tips in Abu Dhabi, Qatar, and Bahrain.

Many thanks to all that help, ........and good luck to all with the tips.

Stephen

2. amnesia

amnesia New Member

I can definatelly tell you that Qatar is 'the' place to invest in. If you look at most international investment firms or news agencies, Qatar is labeled as one of the hottest spots.

(Suprisingly Qatar was 8 on the US top 10 list and Dubai wasn't even on it).

3. Stephen with a PH

Stephen with a PH New Member

Interesting!!

I drove down to Abu Dhabi for the first time on Saturday. Spent a good day looking around.

Spent most of my time on Al Reem Island. Prices there appear to be creaping slowly over the dhs2,000/sqft. A Decent 2 bed was over dhs3,000,000. This was comparable to the say the Marina in Dubai.........and they hadnt even started the groundworks on Al Reem Island.

I have taken a very good look at the Northern Emirates and see these as a bit of a "dark horse"!

Am very......very interested in Qatar. I think there long term plan works. Invest in education first!!

4. investorppty

investorppty New Member

Is anyone able to advsie Price PSF for Sigma Tower in Abu Dhabi currently..anyone heard of Sedrawan?...

5. LuckyNumber

LuckyNumber New Member

I have a penthouse in sigma....I paid 750 / ft for it, but then one of my mates is a big player in AUH, and I paid cash. Payment plan must be up at 1800 but PM me and I will check if u have not already found out the price. Actually I would sell my penthouse for 1300 a foot which is pretty cheap still. It's approx 3000 sq ft.

6. certvista

certvista New Member

Any one have the Qatar information with them? How properties are there? Looking for the 2 Bed Room apartment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.