Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kairi

This thread will be dedicated on issues related to shops in IC

K

Kairi

IC in France

I bought on IC shop in France. I am looking to rent the shop....please does anyone know the price range for the rent?

G

georgihh

I bought on IC shop in France. I am looking to rent the shop....please does anyone know the price range for the rent?
Not much nobody wants them. if you get 80 per sf you are lucky

K

Kairi

I think it will take sometime for the shops to be rented. It is very normal because peoples are still moving to IC...soon they will need shops close by....

A

acassim

There are over 60k people living in IC. There are no facilities as yet and shops are taking very long to get rented out. I have seen somewhere that Spinneys will be opening up in the France cluster (not sure when though). There is reluctance to rent as there seems to be some staff visa acquisition issues. I would suggest that you wait until more buildings are released and the France cluster is more populated so that the demand grows.

Y

Yogi1000

I want the shop for cafeteria business

I would like to take your shop for cafeteria business. How much would be your rent? Call me 050-3506542

K

Kairi

To Yogi1000

Yogi1000, Please can you send me your private Email so I can give u more details?

K

Kairi

Yogi1000, I asked my friends to get in touch with u. Did u see the place?

K

Kairi

I still have the shop not rented..will give good deal for any possible rental

Status
Not open for further replies.