Abandoning Property and Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

so_Hat_yi

As the costs mount up, I've decided to abandon my investment in Bulgaria.

As I don't plan to visit Bulgaria again and don't really have the money to go through a protracted liquidization process am I safe to simply "do nothing" until the company is liquidized?

Is there any chance of fines reflecting on me personally in the UK? I've searched fairly extensively concerning this and I can't really find an answer.

M

Manzanares

As the costs mount up, I've decided to abandon my investment in Bulgaria.

As I don't plan to visit Bulgaria again and don't really have the money to go through a protracted liquidization process am I safe to simply "do nothing" until the company is liquidized?

Is there any chance of fines reflecting on me personally in the UK? I've searched fairly extensively concerning this and I can't really find an answer.
Is it property in Bulgaria you have, or a business ? I would suggest you seek legal advice if you already have a Lawyer, if not then we have a presence in Sofia and Bansko.
Manzanares Lawyers

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
Be interested to hear how you can take the property off this person now and cover fees? I have many properties I am looking to sell and would ideally like to get rid of whole portfolio as trying to relocate to France for personal reasons (not financial or because Bulgaria a bad place as such). Also have couple of friends trying to sell there as bought when they thought I'd be living there permanently, but cel a vie, things do not always turn out the way you want them to.

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
this is what I was interested int

Please call me or email me and we can discuss some options we can even take the property off you now and your company and we will bare all the fees and taxes

I was interested in the above - taking property off someone quickly. Please email me with details.

Status
Not open for further replies.