Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Abandoning Property and Company

Discussion in 'Bulgaria Property' started by so_Hat_yi, Mar 27, 2009.

1. so_Hat_yi

so_Hat_yi New Member

As the costs mount up, I've decided to abandon my investment in Bulgaria.

As I don't plan to visit Bulgaria again and don't really have the money to go through a protracted liquidization process am I safe to simply "do nothing" until the company is liquidized?

Is there any chance of fines reflecting on me personally in the UK? I've searched fairly extensively concerning this and I can't really find an answer.

2. Manzanares

Manzanares New Member

Is it property in Bulgaria you have, or a business ? I would suggest you seek legal advice if you already have a Lawyer, if not then we have a presence in Sofia and Bansko.
    Manzanares Lawyers

3. thetravelbug

thetravelbug Banned

Be interested to hear how you can take the property off this person now and cover fees? I have many properties I am looking to sell and would ideally like to get rid of whole portfolio as trying to relocate to France for personal reasons (not financial or because Bulgaria a bad place as such). Also have couple of friends trying to sell there as bought when they thought I'd be living there permanently, but cel a vie, things do not always turn out the way you want them to.

4. thetravelbug

thetravelbug Banned

this is what I was interested int

I was interested in the above - taking property off someone quickly. Please email me with details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.