ad

A quick questionnaire to see if real estate investment is for you

J

Jason D.

This is a really amazing questionnaire on real estate investment also It is very informative.

D

diyhelp

The internet has changed the access we now have to worldwide markets. However, in some cases this has opened up new markets for the scammers. Be careful!

H

Hazel Ryan

Now-a-days Due to global pandemic Corona virus, the situation is not really good, But at some parts of the world are safe to invest in Real Estate Property like Middle East Dubai, as they are doing their hard to keep their Expo 2020 live, I was going through some of their leading Dealers like zoom property, they are doing best in these uncertain situation as well.

NewOrleansHomeBuyer

NewOrleansHomeBuyer

New Orleans Property Investor
There are not many things that are easy that make you money. Often they are simple enough, but require dedication, energy and persistence.

L

lookinginvest

As Warren Buffet said:-

"Unless you find a way to make money while you sleep, you will be working until the day you die"

J

John Metz

Great Information, That is true real estate is not easy task but if you just keep going and one day you will achieve you successful business.

T

Theo_Ch

In my humbled opinion, If you have money and a bit of common senses with guts and patience to wait few years, the Real Estate Investment is an easy business task providing you have some ability to make the right choice in the type of property ( Land, Villas, Apartments, Residential, Commercial, Industrial etc. ) and have some knowledge to foresee the possible risks( Calculated Type ) and how to mitigate it. Investment in Real estate in North America is well protected and profitable though profits are taxable. However, Investments in general in the Middle east is risky as there are no Laws & Regulation to regulate the Industry and to protect the Investor's money. This depends on your skill and experience in the process of Risk Assessment & Mitigation I have invested in Nakheel company ( Nakhla jabal Ali Project ) and Also in Amwaj Islands in Bahrain, the results were great. I also invested in Chapal World in Emirate City in Ajman and also in Durrat Al Bahrain and Gulf Finance House Projects development schemes, all turned to be disasters and brought me nothing but nightmares . Be careful, particularly when you think of investing in the middle east where accountability and Investor's Protection Laws and Order are missing.
This is true. You have to know the market that you are planning to invest. Learn about the laws and regulations. Any kind of investment has a percentage of risk. The same goes for Real Estate investment. There is always a risk. Sometimes the risk is smaller than others. It is up to you if you are willing to proceed with the riskier option or not.

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
As with any investment, do not invest using funds that you might need at short notice. You can bet you bottom dollar that the time you are forced to sell is when the sellers have disappeared and you are forced to take a below market price.

Mikey20

Mikey20

The ill-liquid nature of real estate means you should have your cash flows planned meticulously. While some other form investments can be liquidated at short notice, real estate can not be done so. As a matter of irony, the more pressing shall be the need for cash, the lower value will get assigned to your real estate.

ashraya2019

ashraya2019

You are absolutely right...
The real estate industry is a bit challenging...

J

John Medina

In Covid, Investment in Real Estate is not easy. You have no when the disease will go when the property prices will go higher or what is the situation after it.

M

mounik380

Great content. Really I liked it. Investing in Real estate is not easy. But with a proper guidance and right location you can succeed in Real estate. Location is most important in Real estate. 2 years back I have brought some plots is Shadnagar, Hyderabad, India. Now my investment grew 15 times in just 2 years.

D

Dora Wi

You are absolutely right...
The real estate industry is a bit challenging...
I think investments of any kind are usually challenging. One has to know what they are dealing with, and some risk tolerance is a must. But it can be really rewarding, too.

parveenarora

parveenarora

Very nice article! While we are investing money in real estate, it create a picture in our mind that investing money will increase more in future. But simple doesn't means easy. A lot of money and work is required.

A

Assetmonk_2021

Real estate investment is a vast sector that can be intimidating to newcomers. Many novice investors fail because they enter the market without adequate planning or understanding. Those that succeed, on the other hand, make a practice of asking real estate queries. When you're just getting started in real estate investment, it's nearly hard to know everything there is to know. However, by asking questions, you may learn from others who have more expertise and keep up with the current trends. You'll also be able to steer clear of potentially costly errors.
Some real estate queries are more often asked than others. So, before you go into the world of real estate investment, make sure you know the answers to these questions.
Here are 20 frequently asked real estate questions by prospective investors.
  1. How can I figure out how much an investment property is worth?
  2. What is the greatest way for me to invest in real estate?
  3. Where do I look for a good investment property?
  4. Can I start investing in real estate even if I don't have any money?
  5. Is it simpler to invest in real estate if I already own a home?
  6. Do I require the services of a real estate agent when purchasing a home?
  7. What resources can I use to learn more about real estate investing?
  8. Should I invest in homes outside of my state?
  9. How will I figure out how much rent to charge for my rental property?
  10. How can I locate a suitable tenant for my rental property?
  11. Who is responsible for paying the electricity bills?
  12. What happens if the tenant damages my property?
  13. What happens if the renter fails to pay the rent?
  14. Should I make any changes to my rental property before putting it on the market?
  15. How long does it take for a refund to arrive?
  16. How can I make the most money from my investment property?
  17. How much will my closing fees be?
  18. Should I use a property management company?
  19. Is a house inspection required?
  20. What do I need to start investing in real estate?
If you are looking forward to investing in some of India’s best investing opportunities, then it is recommended that you invest through Assetmonk as they provide a higher return on investment. They offer opportunities with an IRR of 14-21%.

M

MechJony

As a fairly active investor, I am very flattered by the fact that lately more and more people are beginning to be interested in how and in what they can profitably invest their savings, and not just thoughtlessly spend them on unnecessary things. This indicates the formation of financial literacy in the minds of our people. This causes genuine joy. Thus, after all, the general standard of living of the population increases. Personally, I work with the Section 1031 Exchange service in terms of real estate investments. He's the only one I can trust fully.

B

bhupinderbhatti

Real estate is an excellent method to expand your investment options. You can reduce the risk of high-risk investments, such as stock market investing. Furthermore, if you invest in rental properties, you can benefit from the income flow while the property appreciates, providing big capital gains when you need it most - in retirement. If you need it to be, real estate can be a liquid asset. Listings Nearby is a wonderful resource for buying a property if you're thinking about buying an investment property.