ad

A Probate view from the other side...

A

AJ1

A house can prove a headache as well as a windfall if you are left one in a will.

Even though the following article (link below) was taken from 1998, one thing is for sure, whether it was 11 years ago, or 111 years ago, UK Probate Property has ALWAYS been one of the BEST ways to profit from BMV Property.

It is very easy to get caught up in how to best go about purchasing Probate Property to maximise the profits available, but the answers always lie in the other side of the Probate transaction…

…You see the overwhelming fact remains, is that people pass away, every day, every week, every month and every year, leaving property in their estate. This is then often required to be sold to settle the estate through the probate process - It is then up to an executor, or personal representative, or court appointed administrator to distribute the estate according to the will if there is one…

…Often there will be liabilities that have to be settled to creditors, which then precipitate the sale of the property contained within the estate.

Depending upon how many people named as beneficiaries, will often determine how long an estate remains in probate, aside from other complexities that may be present if no will exists.

As you will has seen from other articles and Blog Posts that I have provided on this subject, there are many motivating reasons why an estate would want to sell property BMV and the following article taken from the Independent, illustrates the many reasons, as well as gives clues to how to maximise the opportunity that exists in UK Probate Property.

INDEPENDENT ARTICLE HERE

Last edited:
W

web2dude

Interesting article. There are of course many other sources of BMV property, although the competition is fairly fierce in the current market with everyone fighting for the bargains. I would guess that for many, the probate market would be a good place to start the search.

L

Lysos

The probate market is well known to property investors.

A

AJ1

I completely agree, there are many other BMV strategies out there, but as you rightly say, there is just so much competition.

One of the huge attractions of Probate Property is there is an almost unlimited supply of property with 500,000 cases at any given time, year in year out in the UK.

There are many ways to buy UK Probate Property, and if researched and identified in the correct way, there is NO competition, because people do not even know the property is for sale - This is where there is often HUGE profits to be made.

Let me know if I can help any further :)

A

AJ1

Yes Probate is well known to Property Investors. However, there are certain techniques that even Investors perhaps do not use to locate Probate Property, which almost guarantees there will be ZERO competition and hugely increases the Profit that can be made from each property :)

S

smartieslover

Hiya, I faced a similar situation a few years ago when my father died unexpectedly, it was a very stressful time for our family as we had to sort out quite a few paper work and other issues such as bank accounts ect. I contacted ITC legal service for some probate advice and I ended up using their services. The issue faced regarding my situation was the fact that my father married twice and he had children on both sides and his will was not written out correctly. However what I suggest is getting one drafted professionally to avoid this kind of tricky situation and family conflict

P

punitalemon

There are many source of BMV property.everyone want property at low cost.
Probate market is good one to start the search.

B

Baz265

Hi AJ1, I would like some help with teh probate properties. Please get in touch.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
This thread is over 10 years old and the Op has not made any posts for 10 years so is unlikely to respond.

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
There is no doubt that cash is king in any investment market. If you have cash available you could strike some extremely attractive deals on probate properties.