A Place in the Sun exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flip

I would like to know are any of you going to the show in under 2 weeks time at excel it would be good to meet up?

S

sandals

Yes I will be at a place in the sun I got my free tickets last week from Property Borders.

It will be nice to meet and see what bargains we can find at the show

S

sandals

Hi only 1 day to the big event A Place in The Sun this weekend are many of you going?

S

sandals

Hi guys,

I am now looking to buy at the tanjah beach & golf course close to tangier.

Just come back from a place in the sun show it was ok there were many agents but most are sharks with the hard sale tech.

I met up with mustapha who is moroccan and the director of property borders.

I was very impressed with the stall Property Borders had even more so with there own Moroccan andaluse musician on thier stall.

So my advice is look up the agents before you go otherwise you well get
pesterd.

F

flip

I was at the event on Sunday it was very busy.

We spoke with all the big agencies like Superiorworldwide, Saffron, and Moroccan run agency Property Borders, and yes I saw Property Borders had there own muscian he was fantastic.

I was there all day it took me 1 hour just to find my way out of the crazy car park lol.

I may go on a inspection visit to view el oasis de marrakech

sandals said:
Hi guys,

I am now looking to buy at the tanjah beach & golf course close to tangier.

Just come back from a place in the sun show it was ok there were many agents but most are sharks with the hard sale tech.

I met up with mustapha who is moroccan and the director of property borders.

I was very impressed with the stall Property Borders had even more so with there own Moroccan andaluse musician on thier stall.

So my advice is look up the agents before you go otherwise you well get
pesterd.

Status
Not open for further replies.