A Bulgarian Birthday Treat

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jain and Chris

Quest Bulgaria magazine is four years old this month and we'd like to celebrate our birthday with the TotallyProperty Bulgaria forum users.

So, we're offering you:

Six free 12 months subscriptions to the monthly printed version of Quest Bulgaria magazine
and
Six free 12 months subscriptions to the monthly online version of the magazine

The first six of each to post in this thread with the words "Happy birthday, I'd like the free year's subscription to the printed / online magazine please" (you choose whether you want print or online) win the free subscriptions!

All the best,

C

chenson

Happy birthday, I'd like the free year's subscription to the printed / online magazine please.

I realise I was meant to choose, but I honestly don't mind which I get! Online is fine, saves on you posting it out to me! :p

If either is still available though, I am very willing to take either!

Happy Birthday once again!

Chris

C

chenson

"Happy birthday, I'd like the free year's subscription to the printed / online magazine please"

I'll be happy with either if they're still available! Online saves you money though, so that'll be fine!
Happy Birthday once again!
Chris

J

Jain and Chris

Hi Chris - thank you. I'll pm you to get your details and organise for you to get the mag.

Thanks also to the others who have emailed us directly for their free subs :)

All the best,

J

Jain and Chris

Hi again Chris, you should be contacted immediately by exacteditions who host our online magazine. If you don't hear from them today/tomorrow, please let me know.

I'm sure they'll be in touch and once you're on as a subscriber you can also take a read through at least a year's worth of back editions - happy reading and thanks again

C

chenson

Thanks Jain - I have received the email and am now a member :)

If you get chance, please feel free to peruse my post on the main board, any advice would be received most gratefully!

Chris

J

Jain and Chris

Hi again Chris, glad you got the free subs ok.

You'll be busy reading right up until your trip to Bulgaria now :))

Will check out your post on the forum.....

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.