ad

5 reasons why you should consider property investment

P

PostBrexitInvestor

In recent times we have seen a significant increase in the number of young adults who live with their parents. There is actually an array of potential tax benefits to this as well as possible savings on healthcare further down the line. Not as mad as some people might suggest!

F

FWL

Hi @roysmith

The only downside some people may see with property investment is that it tends to move relatively slowly compared to stocks and shares, etc. However we all remember the story of the hare and the tortoise :)

R

Ryan Lin4511

There are many reasons why property investment is so popular and why indeed it will remain popular for many years to come. We will now take a look at the make-up of the worldwide real estate market and why indeed property investment will remain at the forefront of personal and corporate assets. The worldwide population [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to 5 reasons why you should consider property investment
When we tend to analyze more and find out higher-value property or land, then our investment becomes clear!

N

Naval Aulakh

Well, property investment plays a vital role in an individual's life. Nobody wants to waste his hard-earned money in buying properties that will give nothing in return after some time period. Today you might have $100 million in your pocket but what if you buy a property of this money and end up having little investment. You after some time realized that you have been duped because there are lot of fake real estate agents in this world. So carefully analyze the entire circumstances and invest your money in the right property.

R

Ryan Lin4511

There are many reasons why property investment is so popular and why indeed it will remain popular for many years to come. We will now take a look at the make-up of the worldwide real estate market and why indeed property investment will remain at the forefront of personal and corporate assets. The worldwide population [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to 5 reasons why you should consider property investment
I upvote for property investment!

P

PostBrexitInvestor

As we have seen in recent times, the planet is way way over populated and while demand for property continues to grow, available stock can not keep pace with demand. I think investors will need to "think outside of the box" going forward, with structures such as pods which are popular on the continent.

P

PostBrexitInvestor

If structured correctly, there are many ways in which you can build a passive investment portfolio which will create long-term income streams and hopefully capital growth. The buy to let market in the UK had been particularly buoyant prior to the recent introduction of yet more taxes and regulations. However, there are still some great investment opportunities out there if you are prepared to do the research.

NewOrleansHomeBuyer

NewOrleansHomeBuyer

New Orleans Property Investor
I agree with all your points although I think the ability to leverage is one of of the most powerful components of investing in property.

K

Kevinbratch

• Real estate provides better returns than the stock market without as much volatility.
  • Real estate values will always increase over time.
  • Real estate has a high tangible asset value.
  • Real Estate is a Renewable Source of Capital
  • Property Appreciation

P

propsid

Real state is consider as the safest investment option, however there are several things that you need to consider like it requires a lot of money. In some cases tax benefits doesn't apply, in this case you should consider a tax professional who has a good experience in the real estate.

M

masad1989

The only downside some people may see with property investment is that it tends to move relatively slowly compared to stocks and shares, etc. However we all remember the story of the hare and the tortoise :)

D

Dora Wi

As we have seen in recent times, the planet is way way over populated and while demand for property continues to grow, available stock can not keep pace with demand. I think investors will need to "think outside of the box" going forward, with structures such as pods which are popular on the continent.
The planet is not necessarily overpopulated. The issue is that the population and resources are distributed very unevenly, so there are overpopulated areas. I do agree though that investors will have to think differently and look into new housing options, and for some investors the growing demand is actually a good opportunity.

B

bracknelson

How can be a commercial property investment much profitable? could it be another source of income?

D

Dora Wi

How can be a commercial property investment much profitable? could it be another source of income?
It could be, I think. If you rent it out to people, you can have a regular income from it and get more money than you initially spent on the property. In most places real estate also tends to appreciate over time, so you will probably be able to sell it later for a higher price.

B

bhupinderbhatti

Yes, it could be another source of income. You can make a consistent income ( in the form of rent).
also, in the future, your assets will be appreciated.

A

aubreyhope

It depends because as we can see not all people settling up for a affordable home but some are also looking to buy homes that have the essence of luxury. The advantage to have luxury home include safety, comfort, better environment and modern lifestyle as well.

Last edited:
A

aubreyhope

Hi @roysmith

I think its all gonna worth while to work. But I see your point.

Z

zivakrealtygroup

Following are some great reasons i would also like to share:
  1. Real estate investment allows you to make money through appreciation, and rental income
  2. It includes benefits such as passive income, tax advantage, constant cash flow, and diversification
  3. It allows you the level of stability to your investments
  4. Real estate investment is a sense of security
  5. You build equity and wealth