40K Cash To Spend On An Apartment In Sahl

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Organics1

Hi All,

I am looking to buy couple of properties in the Red Sea and have set aside a budget of 40K cash to buy an apartment in Sahl.

I know about all the new developments there which I am looking into but will also consider any re-sales.

Let me know

T

D

distant dreamer

Hi All,

I am looking to buy couple of properties in the Red Sea and have set aside a budget of 40K cash to buy an apartment in Sahl.

I know about all the new developments there which I am looking into but will also consider any re-sales.

Let me know

T
Hi
Think you'll be lucky to get much for £40,000, but I do know someone who has a couple of apartments on El Andalous that he is looking to sell at around £50,000. If you are interested drop me a private email with your contact details and I'll get him to call you.

Regards
Penny

O

Organics1

Hi
Think you'll be lucky to get much for £40,000, but I do know someone who has a couple of apartments on El Andalous that he is looking to sell at around £50,000. If you are interested drop me a private email with your contact details and I'll get him to call you.

Regards
Penny
Hi,

I know there are some people "asking x or y" for their properties in Sahl but they're not getting it and they've been trying to sell for nearly a year if not longer.

One of the reasons are there are new developments coming up all the time so there's so much choice and for at least the next 5 years it will be a construction site.

Also the news that serrenia might not be going ahead will also have an effect on prices.

With the Egyptian Pound Soooo much stronger against the pound (8.3 today on xe.com) Egyptian property isn't looking as attractive with Tunisia being hailed as the "next big thing".

There will also be some investors out there who were hoping to make more out of Sahl which hasn't emerged and they'll probably have their next stage payments coming up and want out.

Plus as fuel prices are so much lower than they were a year ago, construction costs are also cheaper. So developers will be able to sell their product for less.

I was already offered a property in Sahl last week at the original price from TWO YEARS AGO!!! but it wasn't the unit for me.

Guess I'll have to wait and see ;)

R

rossantony

message from ross

Hi All,

Let me know

T
i have something for you from 37,800 gbp with only 50% payable up front. email me for details

kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.