ad

2016 investment goals?

KGeeson

KGeeson

Property Forum Staff
Forum Partner
With Xmas now behind us, it's the time we all start thinking about New Year's resolutions and our goals. I'm interested to know what your main property investment goals are for 2016? Let's help each other to get there!

Personally, I'm hoping to do my first HMO investment in Reading :)

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
My main goals for 2016 are the following:
- build our mentoring and training programmes to help more investors get started and to build their portfolios
- add at least £2-3m GDV to my property portfolio
- Build this property forum into a more valuable resource for our community (any feedback appreciated!)
- Start a major charitable foundation with some sort of roots in property.

N

nmb

Nick,

Housing charities for ex-Armed Forces seems to be a popular subject at the moment, perhaps this could be an idea for your property charitable foundation?

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
X
I think a charity to help homeless veterans is an excellent idea. Our brave servicemen do not get the help they deserve when they find themselves homeless.

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
I agree and I'm keen to help with housing related charities. I met with Launchpad this week (a Reading based homeless charity)

www.launchpadreading.org.uk

I learned a lot about the problems they and the people they help face which has left me better informed about how to plan long term support... They do amazing work and Ian Caran their founder is an inspiration.