Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1st investment

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by zouth, Sep 3, 2008.

1. zouth

zouth New Member

Hi Guys,

I am totally new to the real estate and in fact it is not my daily job. However I am ready to start my 1st investment so am looking for a 1BR apt in a pre-launch project or resale at a good price with a good pyt plan.

I have been checking the threads here for sometime now, and I can see that most of you are in the flow already with a good market experience so I do appreciate your comments, imputs and advices.

My E-mail is arifyoussef at hotmail dot com in case anyone has any offer or details to share.

Regards,
    Youssef

2. DAYFox

DAYFox New Member

I am considering to sell my one-Bedroom (11th floor, full Burj Dubai view) appartment at the UBORA TOWERS in BUSINESS BAY.

Ubora Towers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google for more information or check the SkyscraperCity - Powered by vBulletin Forum /Dubai Section/BusinessBay

Construction is well underway and I can offer you a paymentplan where you only have to pay 20% (+premium) now and the other 80% on completion (scheduled for 2009/ beginning of 2010).

Apartment Size 946 sqft / 2800AED per sqfet
    Price AED 2,648,800
    Payment Terms 20% (AED 529,760) Now, 80% Handover

It's a very nice tower right next to the Burj Al Alam which is another super-high-rise tower!
    Since month there is not a single resale on the market for this tower and the Developer is also not selling any units at the moment.

Let me know if you are interested!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.