1st investment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zouth

Hi Guys,

I am totally new to the real estate and in fact it is not my daily job. However I am ready to start my 1st investment so am looking for a 1BR apt in a pre-launch project or resale at a good price with a good pyt plan.

I have been checking the threads here for sometime now, and I can see that most of you are in the flow already with a good market experience so I do appreciate your comments, imputs and advices.

My E-mail is arifyoussef at hotmail dot com in case anyone has any offer or details to share.

Regards,
Youssef

D

DAYFox

I am considering to sell my one-Bedroom (11th floor, full Burj Dubai view) appartment at the UBORA TOWERS in BUSINESS BAY.

Ubora Towers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google for more information or check the SkyscraperCity - Powered by vBulletin Forum /Dubai Section/BusinessBay

Construction is well underway and I can offer you a paymentplan where you only have to pay 20% (+premium) now and the other 80% on completion (scheduled for 2009/ beginning of 2010).

Apartment Size 946 sqft / 2800AED per sqfet
Price AED 2,648,800
Payment Terms 20% (AED 529,760) Now, 80% Handover

It's a very nice tower right next to the Burj Al Alam which is another super-high-rise tower!
Since month there is not a single resale on the market for this tower and the Developer is also not selling any units at the moment.

Let me know if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.