100 k $

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgihh

I have a spare 100k and would like to purchase a property in Dubai immediately
The property should make me at least 15% per year net and I should be able to benefit immediately after the purchase.
Please only reasonable offers as I haven’t got much time left in Dubai

I

imrane

I am not sure you would be able to get a property ready to move in with 100k$ which is equivalent to around AED 375000 or there abouts.

On the other hand i do have two properties in badrah phase 2. Studio and one bedroom, both 10% paid. Which i am selling as a pair with a discount of AED 18000 below opening price.

With rumours aplenty that the next payment will be deferred for another 6 months (due to be confirmed). It might be an interesting proposition that you might want to look into. Provided you have the spare cash.

You will initially need to pay me AED 200,000 and both units can be transferred to you. Let me know if it interests you.

My email address is imran_elahi at hotmail dot com

P

PropGuy

You might find some in IC in that price and earning 50K to 60K rent.

Z

zoali

I have a spare 100k and would like to purchase a property in Dubai immediately
The property should make me at least 15% per year net and I should be able to benefit immediately after the purchase.
Please only reasonable offers as I haven’t got much time left in Dubai
Hi...
I have a retail shop in International City, England Cluster. It is 409 sq.ft and is for Dhs. 350,000/- All In
Shop is vacant and ready to move in. I have tenants ready to rent shop here. So it won't be vacant for more than 2 weeks top.
Let me know if you're interested.
Zohaib
zohaibali7 [at] yahoo dot com

D

Djjunior

Cash is King

Stay Cash Man.

Right now is not the time to buy anything (globally).. Keep your cash it will speak in 12-18 months, in my opinion.

Bargains today may not be bargains in 6 months from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.