ad

1 euro house italy

P

Paul - 44

To what extent can British citizens be interested in inexpensive houses in Italy? I'm wondering why the BBC filmed their home renovation project in Sicily? Why not do it in the UK to benefit your country and people?

D

Dora Wi

I am not familiar with the BBC feature you mentioned, but as far as I know, €1 houses need lots of renovations, but can still be a good option for those who cannot afford a house but could afford / have the skills to renovate. Maybe it was a way to popularize the option as an investment or a personal project.

P

Paul - 44

It seems to me that in connection with the situation in Ukraine, the city authorities could involve Ukrainians in this initiative. Ukrainians are very hardworking and there are many good craftsmen and builders among them.

P

Paul - 44

As for the BBC project, they came to Salemi. A region rich in culture and tradition in the production of wine and cheese. But I should note that recently the economic situation has not been developing in the direction of new acquisitions. it is necessary to reduce the energy consumption of existing houses and apartment buildings.

Last edited: