1 Bedroom in International City Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Markus

Hi All,I have just started looking to buy a 1 Bedroom Apartment in the International City. At this stage I am not worried about what area its in. I would like it on the top floor.I have looked at the prices on the Internet and they range from 600,000AED to some being marketed as high as 800,000AED.
Whats the going rate for a 1 Bed at the moment,

Markus

Y

Yasir

Banned
Right now i can offer you 690,000 all in .. The One Bed is in Greece Cluster without balcony .. on the first floor ..

R

Rehana

1 bed price in IC

Betwwen AED780,00 to AED800,000 . if you are interested please contact me on 050-2808473.

A

anwar khan

Hi Yasir,
I have a 1 bed flat in Italian Cluster 2nd floor with balcony 743 sq. ft Could you plzz tell me how much does it worth?
thanks alot

Y

Yasir

Banned
You Should atleast get around 650000 to 660000 if the building is registered with the land dept., but if not the price will be round 640000 to 645000.

A

anwar khan

dont you think its a bit low because last month I had an offer of 680,000...ok lets forget about the prices now, how much do u reckon they are gonna go up by the end of this year Mr. Yasir?..please replyy
thanks

A

anwar khan

Mr. Yasir the building number of my flat is U6..would you know if it is registered with the land dept or not?? Can i please have your email?

Y

Yasir

Banned
Whenever the Land Dept Procedures will be Completed, the prices then are gonna increase from like 650000 to 710000 .. May be more .. If u have bought this flat for investment purpose then u should just keep hold of this for one or two months more .. and they will definitely shoot up, but if the land dept procedure of ur building is already been completed, then you should right now get round 660000 .. Might be a Little more .. The best cluster which is England, the price right now is round 700000 to 705000 for a registered one ..

W

wajid

Hi All,I have just started looking to buy a 1 Bedroom Apartment in the International City. At this stage I am not worried about what area its in. I would like it on the top floor.I have looked at the prices on the Internet and they range from 600,000AED to some being marketed as high as 800,000AED.
Whats the going rate for a 1 Bed at the moment,

Markus
hi markus
i have a 1br unit in intl city, at 4th floor
716 SqFt carpet area, vacant, never been used
selling price is 600,000/- net
if you are interested contact me at 0502787270
wajid dot sabir at hotmail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.