£ to EGYPTIAN POUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mussa1

People, whats happening with the exhange rate, why is it getting so low? i believe the rate now is less than 8 EGYPT POUNDS FOR THE £

J

jojo2005

Looks like its a little better now 8.17-8.20. It was bound to suffer around the time of the election. Trouble is when it dips and recovers it never seems to go back quite as high!

G

glenndaleuk

For the last two months the best rate I have been quoted is 7.15 7.10 I assume it will soon be down in the 6`s

D

danny

For the last two months the best rate I have been quoted is 7.15 7.10 I assume it will soon be down in the 6`s
The best rates are local, never buy at UK rates or you will be paying towards the £167 billion Uk debt mountain.

D

danny

The best rates are local, never buy at UK rates or you will be paying towards the £167 billion Uk debt mountain.
Local HSBC rate today is 8.18le to £1.
International stock exchange rates are 8.34le to £1.

If you shop around the local Egyptian banks you will get somewhere between these rates.

S

SHARM-SERVICES

There I was hoping that getting Brown out of parliament would help the British economy, but not looking promising so far...

G

glenndaleuk

best rates

Local HSBC rate today is 8.18le to £1.
International stock exchange rates are 8.34le to £1.

If you shop around the local Egyptian banks you will get somewhere between these rates.
Hi Danny
Tell me how do you get local rates in Egypt from the uk and how would you pay your mortgage in Egypt ? I always thought you had to except uk rates and go though a uk agent such as Rationalfx to transfer monthly payments to Egypt.

Ian

S

Steveand Christine

Exchange rate was 8.99 today at Bank MISR opposite Marriott. Why does it always go up when you don't want to change any more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.