International City - Park Views, Phase III

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sriikanth

Al Jawzaa

Good News The construction is now in the 3 rd floor and the work is going on very fast.I have taken some pictures of Al jawzaa in int city phase 3.

Good day to all

I have recently bought a studio in ic phase 3 and when I went there to see it the infrastructure is still not complete from Nakheel

does anyone have any news about this developement from Tameer as I see it the buidling will not be ready even by the end of 2009....:(

G

g4set

Park lane Int City Phase 3

I have today received my contract development will be ready in 2010

S

sriikanth

Ic phase 3

hI ALL

I live in dubai and I have noticed that the infrastructure work is almost comlete in ic phase 3 and construction of various buildings have begun. so all buyers in this area relax as from now the construction should be in full bloom.

B

buddy

hI ALL

I live in dubai and I have noticed that the infrastructure work is almost comlete in ic phase 3 and construction of various buildings have begun. so all buyers in this area relax as from now the construction should be in full bloom.

Hi Sriikanth,

Please do you know whether construction work on Vancouver Tower (IC3) by Alattar has started?

M

muqarabin

g4set? why is your apartment gonna take another 101 years to complete? hehehe

G

g4set

Ha ha it may take that long with the credit crunch who knows

E

ebrahim1

I have a 1 bedroom 893 sq ft in Al Jawzaa for sale which will be completed in July 2009. If there is anybody that is interested, email me on rawat dot ebrahim at gmail dot com. Sriikanth could you also send me the pics of Al Jawzaa that you have. I took some in october 2008 when all 4 floors were completed but was trying to get hold of some more recent ones.

Thank you.

K

k i s h

I went to the site this Friday and saw the board for this property, Vancouver Tower, IC3 T04, Al Attar Properties, nothing has started, its just a boxed area of sand with a sign board...

I have pics if you like, send me a message and i will email them to you,

Regards
k i s h

G

g4set

Anyone got any news if Park Lane development is starting in May being built by GPD Developments ? Would appreciate any updates
Thanks
G4set

M

muqarabin

G4set, I spoke to GDP on Friday and I was assured that their project is going ahead as planned and each building will be completed asper you PSA. I spoke directly to their manager in the UK office and he was very sure that the project is going to be completed as planned. That is all I have, whether it is enough assurane is another matter altogether.

Did you receive their update last month? Who did you buy thru, was it thru DHWW?

I am in Dubai so I plan to go the their site next weekend and see what's up. Will take my diggy cam in case I see anything worth snapping

Cheers.

G

g4set

Park Lane update

Hi
I did buy through DHWW i see that the girl who was working for DHWW Lorraine Luck is now working for GPD
I recieved an email from them last week just informing me that they have an office in Dubai open now.
I'd be greatful if you could take any photos of the progress, I bought in Park lane development with 8% 3 year rental guarrantee which looks good at the present.
Rgs
G 4set

S

sriikanth

Al jawzaa-ic-phase 3

The latest pictures and the pace at which the construction is progressing .I think they should be able to deliver by Oct-09.

Attachments

G

g4set

update Int city 3

hi I recived an e mail with site photos showing portacabins etc and telling me that things are at last progressing - Have you recived email from GPdEVELOPMENTS

M

muqarabin

Hi g4set, I received the same e-mail and Lorraine did in fact say they were gonna be sending this monthly updates out from may. I havent been back to the site to go and see for myself though. Might be another 3 weeks before I can go out there as I am going to be in the UK for about 10 days frm end of next week.

G

g4set

Hi I see some photos on GDP web site of Oxford development but park lane still not started?

G

g4set

IC3 update can we get our money?

We are now in Feb 2010 and Park Lane has not even been started I understand that completion was june 2010 acording to the PSPA They can re asign this date by 12 months June 2011 if it is not completed by then they must pay .5% per month interest on moneies paid for up to 12 months (june 2012) ONLY THEN IF ITS STILL NOT COMPLETE CAN WE TRY TO GET OUR MONEY BACK.
If anyone has any ideas what we can do to get our money back please advise on this forum or email me direct.
g4set

B

Bulldozer

Hunter Gatherer ...
Hello SSM

I have also invested in Vancouver Tower and the latest update is that Al Attar's consultants are in pursue to get a NOC from Dubai government (they must have put some really useless consultants on this as this pursuing has been going on for last 6 months now) to start the construction. On the ground, there are no obvious signs that would suggest of construction getting off the ground soon apart from some fencing. Please visit 'alattar-properties's website for futher info. The website was last update in April 2007. I am also based in UK and if you get any new info. about the above tower, pls. share it on this website.
All

I have just had a meeting with Peter, whom many of you may know or have had contact with in the past regarding our investments into Al Attar properties in IC3.

We have come up with a plan of action of sorts for the immediate future which will be instigated when I visit Dubai later this month.

It is designed to inform Al Attar that we are combining as a group of investors who have all been let down by the failure of their company to deliver its projects. We DONT believe it will have any immediate impact on the Al ATTAR management, however it is the first step to showing a unified front rather than a bunch of fragmented rants.

You dont have to be involved if you dont wish to be - thats fine, everyone can go their own way. At the moment its just me and Pete.

If you wish to join our group, and therefore be involved in this 'unified front' please reply to Pete ( who has lots of email addresses) - he will be contacting you all in the next few days requesting certain information that we have agreed is necessary to have when I meet with :
1. Al Attar management
2. Previous lawyer/advocate firms
3. Independant lawyer/advocate firms.
4. RERA

Of coourse I am not guaranteeing any results or further action than has already happened ( or not happened) , but myself and Pete both agree that a positive and proactive stance is better than sitting worrying about what the future holds.

Hope you are with us. If you wish to be involved and Pete doesnt have your email details, please feel free to PM your email address to myself first so i can then email you later with what info we need.

We are not solicitors - we wont have the answers to some of the questions you throw on this forum, but we can try to use our collective knowledge and expertise to try and win back our position and money....

thanks

Bulldozer.

B

Bulldozer

Hunter Gatherer ...
All investors....
Trying to push this for the next few days before I head out, to try and make it as worthwhile as possible. there is strength in numbers, so please if you know anyone who has experience of investing in Al Attar properties please ask them to get in touch with either myself or Pete.
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.