Where Can I find Projects To Invest In? - Do you have links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darklord103411

Thanks for the offer but we are still wanting to get rid of the bank loans and refinance the entire project.

Does anyone have any ideas on where we could possibly get such loans at all. Time is now against us.
We really need to get shot of the banks loans to us, any ideas on this would be of great assistance
Thank you

Paul

J

John_Melin

It is not possible to PM you. Do you have that function on your account? PM me instead :)

We have a property development happening in Darwin Australia. Land has been already secured. It is a major waterfront development, including marinas for super yachts, commercial and residential combined with medical facilities, supermarkets, speciality shops, fish markets, boating facilities (Small maintenance for medium sized boats etc).

All has been approved by the Northern Territory Government. We are hoping to start construction in June of this year. To be completed over a 5 year period.
It will be a massive waterfront site for Darwin, along with many other new projects happening in and around the city.

The area concerned is now currently, classed as heavy marine industrial, NT Government wants it all gone and developed as a Commercial and Residential Complex along with all that has been stated above.

We are seeking the refinance the original loan as the bank we originally received the loan was taken over by another bank recently. They have stated they do not wish to have this project in their debt and have more or less said "We are not a land bank" so we have decided to look elsewhere for funding.
We require around $500 million to complete the entire project.

Anyone interested in this project PM me on this site

D

Darklord103411

Sorry wont let me do that so will try something cryptic

chefonezerothreefouroneonetwozerozerosixatyahoocomau

you may have to separate the words and put the dots in the right place at the end
sorry best I can do to get this accept it .the spelt numbers are the you will have to change back to the real numbers if that makes sense

Regards

Paul

A

ahmedaed

hi

finding a best option is really a difficult work, but without this a lots of better option are missed.
So visit the international real estate market for broad view and contact a rear estate agent for good advice

R

rackshack

I give out loans. Do you know where I can find sites that shows interesting projects for me? Got a link I can take a look at?

Big projects involving loans of atleast 1,3 million USD.
Is it some where around your location or you are looking on for projects planned worldwide?

D

Darklord103411

How strange started with this job 2 years ago John you still running the same old spin....
Sad thing is mate you never come through with anything do you. And I see you have change your email address once again too. How many times is this now huh .....

Status
Not open for further replies.