Joao Pessoa

M

markland

Praia Bela

Hi Debzor,the area is Praia Bela,good quality condos being built as we speak,and infastructure devloping over next few years ,overlooked by SUDEMA.I have been and stood on my plots and am happy with location and posistion. Imust stress i have paid the dreaded gringo price ,please be careful who you deal with and it is only now i am getting to grips with how things work in Brazil and am starting to make good contacts with people who live in the area and know the system well.Brazil is not easy to navigate and in my own experience dealing with certain british agents thier prices are purely aimed at the gringo market.On a positive note i believe there are good investments in Brazil,just tread carefully,and always use a independent lawyer................Happy Hunting!!!
:) Praia Bela is the emerging market now at South Coast of Paraíba ... If you bought there,even paying gringo prices you will double your money in the nearest future ...

But if you or anyone from here need any help or advice do not hesitate to contact me ...

I am not Uk nationality but I do speak English and YES I have a Real Estate Company and YES I am building a condominium at Praia Bela.

We are portuguese nationality (from PORTUGAL) and we are living already for 5 years at João Pessoa and we know the system well.

;)Ana

C

christian

in difficult ?

I heard on the grapevine that there are a couple of agents in Joa Pessoa in difficulty and that one may be out of business very soon. Anyone else heard anything:mad:

I

International Dreams

Banned
I heard on the grapevine that there are a couple of agents in Joa Pessoa in difficulty and that one may be out of business very soon. Anyone else heard anything:mad:
Hi Christian

Do you mean developers or agents ?

I have been selling Brazil for the passed few years and it is a superb market to invest in. I have been working on Paraiba Area & Natal. As i think that these are some of the best investments for value for money

Cheers

M

markland

agents

There are some rumours ... but none knows anything for sure.

why are you so:mad:?

brackenhoe

brackenhoe

Atlantic Trust

anyone had dealings with Atlantic Property Trust in Joa Pessoa?
Yes we have succesfully purchased property through them this Spring. Talk to Jack Lully or Mucio Lima....... jack's English, Mucio Brazilian, with great english. They seem to us to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you want and have paid for. Happy to answer any other questions you may have, here on this forum!

brackenhoe

brackenhoe

Infrastructure Priaa Bella

:) Praia Bela is the emerging market now at South Coast of Paraíba ... If you bought there,even paying gringo prices you will double your money in the nearest future ...

But if you or anyone from here need any help or advice do not hesitate to contact me ...

I am not Uk nationality but I do speak English and YES I have a Real Estate Company and YES I am building a condominium at Praia Bela.

We are portuguese nationality (from PORTUGAL) and we are living already for 5 years at João Pessoa and we know the system well.

;)Ana
Hi Ana, I was there in August and January 2008. I noticed a lot of erosion to the beach front so much so we could not access the sand. Also I didn't see any new development happening at Priaa Bella, which I agree is a stunning location. i am looking at purchasing a plot there, but am put off by the complete lack of infrastructure. The earth roads in particular are terrible. Who would do this work in the future. It unfortunately looks like a similar situation to the Bahamas especially Exuma, where the plots have been carved up but no infrastructure to follow. Would be really interested in your thoughts as this is a Beautiful area.

M

markland

Praia Bela

Hi Ana, I was there in August and January 2008. I noticed a lot of erosion to the beach front so much so we could not access the sand. Also I didn't see any new development happening at Priaa Bella, which I agree is a stunning location. i am looking at purchasing a plot there, but am put off by the complete lack of infrastructure. The earth roads in particular are terrible. Who would do this work in the future. It unfortunately looks like a similar situation to the Bahamas especially Exuma, where the plots have been carved up but no infrastructure to follow. Would be really interested in your thoughts as this is a Beautiful area.
Hi,

Praia Bela is divided into areas - most well known are:
Barra do Estoril, Colinas de Pitimbu and Praia Bela.

Barra do Estoril is a big development with plots of land. There are several developers they are waiting for all licenses to start to build.
At this moment I only recomend to investors to buy plots of land and wait. As it is a big development will take a couple of years or more.

Colinas de Pitimbu considered the "Filé" of Praia Bela - developments of Condominiums and single houses are already being built or some of them are already built and some of them will start next year.

As you might know, there was Mayor elections this month, and the mayor was reelect, therefore his projects will start soon like the main road at Colinas de Pitimbu, internet and phones installation - electric already is placed.

Also big development projects for Praia Bela area including inland, are also on the way.

We think that end of next year we will see a very big difference.

:)

Attachments

brackenhoe

brackenhoe

Hi,

Praia Bela is divided into areas - most well known are:
Barra do Estoril, Colinas de Pitimbu and Praia Bela.

Barra do Estoril is a big development with plots of land. There are several developers they are waiting for all licenses to start to build.
At this moment I only recomend to investors to buy plots of land and wait. As it is a big development will take a couple of years or more.

Colinas de Pitimbu considered the "Filé" of Praia Bela - developments of Condominiums and single houses are already being built or some of them are already built and some of them will start next year.

As you might know, there was Mayor elections this month, and the mayor was reelect, therefore his projects will start soon like the main road at Colinas de Pitimbu, internet and phones installation - electric already is placed.

Also big development projects for Praia Bela area including inland, are also on the way.

We think that end of next year we will see a very big difference.

:)
Thanks Ana, That is intertesting, the specific area I was discussing is the first one of your thumbnails..... truely beautiful. Did I hear that the ex mayor of Ptimbu was residing in jail for not being totally up front (allegedly like a normal GB politician in otherwords) with some planning issues.... if true, a pity because he seemed to be getting things moving in the area.

M

markland

Praia Bela

Thanks Ana, That is intertesting, the specific area I was discussing is the first one of your thumbnails..... truely beautiful. Did I hear that the ex mayor of Ptimbu was residing in jail for not being totally up front (allegedly like a normal GB politician in otherwords) with some planning issues.... if true, a pity because he seemed to be getting things moving in the area.
Politician ... all the same :mad:

Romulo took over when that happen and things start moving in the area, not as fast he would like. Now he was re elected so ... a lot of investors as well influente people are pushing him to get things done and get the money from government for infra structures.

My advise is if you are willing to invest at Praia Bela, now is the time, you still can get plots of land with a good price.

brackenhoe

brackenhoe

North of Lucena

Politician ... all the same :mad:

Romulo took over when that happen and things start moving in the area, not as fast he would like. Now he was re elected so ... a lot of investors as well influente people are pushing him to get things done and get the money from government for infra structures.

My advise is if you are willing to invest at Praia Bela, now is the time, you still can get plots of land with a good price.
Thanks Ana, by the way do you sell plots on the beach NORTH of the Lucena area, where it is possibly still not too expensive?

M

markland

Norh of Lucena

Thanks Ana, by the way do you sell plots on the beach NORTH of the Lucena area, where it is possibly still not too expensive?
Yes we have. However must advise you it is an area that will take longer to develop. As per estatistics Joao Pessoa will grow faster to South than to North.

:rolleyes:

brackenhoe

brackenhoe

Ok, surprise me, what prices a 15mx50m plot on the beach nr small village etc.

P

ParaibaDouglas

Dealings with Atlantic Trust

anyone had dealings with Atlantic Property Trust in Joa Pessoa?
Yes. Send me a private message. Regards, Douglas in Carapibus (Jacuma) 22 km south of JP

P

ParaibaDouglas

Beach Property Prices South of Joao Pessoa

Ok, surprise me, what prices a 15mx50m plot on the beach nr small village etc.
Hello Brackenhoe,

I live in Carapibus about 22km south of JP. Been here for 3.5 years, up from Maceio, Alagoas. I am building my own home here a block back from the beach. Having seem so many folks come here over the years having serious issues with the process from overpaying to buying land that can't be developed I decided to act and be the friend I wish I had when I came here blind. There are still gems to be had here, I have actually just gone with every realtor in the area to see all the available ocean view properties and would be happy to send you the details. Send me a Pmessage and we can go from there. Best regards, Douglas

P

ParaibaDouglas

Brackenhoe

Hi Douglas, thanks, willco!
Ola again. I see now that there are no private messages at least for newbies, sorry about that. Will be able to post an email address officially after 5 posts, in the meantime please say hello if you like at douglas at brazilbeachliving dot com I updated my profile by the way. Off to JP today! Regards, Douglas