Total novice to investing abroad needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
and another

Just found another house in Bulgarianproperties for 180,000 E plus commission that I have for sale for 150,000 E plus commission

Not entirely sure same hotel, but they also have hotel for sale for over 8 million Euros (plus 3% commission) that I know was only 2 million Euros and is already sold.

I am sure if I bother to or if I actually had the time to check other agents sites there would be many other properties listed for different prices. There are many reasons for this and it is often down to the sellers and not as you so eloquently put it that we are all trying to **** the buyers!

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
oh and...

and on a quick check on google of 'houses for sale near Stara Zagora'

I came across a villa I was sent just 2 days ago directly by the owner who I know, for 22,000E plus commission, yet it is on another site for 21,000 E. I will of course now be contacting him to find out actual price he wants.

C

CBH

I am sorry Rachel but you was not agree with my post...you tel me that I do'nt know what I tallking about....So I give you a case in your own web site...This is the exact case and methodik to work when the bulgarian agents sell a rural houses in bulgaria....I explane this and you do'nt agree it...NOW ALL PEOPLE THAT READ THIS WILL SEE THAT YOU WORK WITH THE SAME SHEME....

Yes you work with onother agency.This agency sell the property for 14 000 ...you list this property in your site with 25% grow in the price ...OK I TELL YOU WHAT WILL HAPEN NEXT...

If I am the owner ant you sell my house( for 17 000) ...I will recive about 11 000 euros from this deal ...your partner agency will recive 3000 and you will recive still 3000...SO THIS IS THE REASON THAT BULGARIAN PEOPLE DO'NT LIKE THE AGENTS...If you sell my property in the real price of 11000 i will sell it more faster..and averyone will be happy ..YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOUR 3%...

OK LET'S see the case if I am a british buyer....WHEN I CONTACT YOU AND I BOOK A TRIP WITH YOU IN BULGARIA...YOU WILL SHOW ME YOUR ***** OLD HOUSES BECOUSE YOU MAKE MORE MONEY FROM THIS DEALS...AND I THING THAT YOU WILL NOT SHOW ME THE REAL GOOD PROPERTY INVESTMENT....you will twll me that I can rent my property and when I listen you I will make a dream for easy money with cheap property.... but it is not the tru....HOW TO BELIVE YOU?????SO I AM INFORMED BUT YOUR CLIENTS ARE NOT!!!!!

OK/....YOUR CLIENTS ARE HAPPY ..BUT YOU SELL HIM THE PROPERTY WITH 50% UP......if they try to sell the same property after 1 year???????and when he understand that it is not possible becouse the real price is still low?

THIS IS A GOOD AGENT DEAR PEOPLE ....SHE THING ABOUT YOU...SHE RECOMENDET TO YOU A GOOD INVESTMENT....ARE YOU BELIVE THIS?

and she try to tell me that I do'nt know what I tallking about..:)

I realy know what I speak..ARE YOU AGREE WITH ME RACHEL?

C

CBH

Yes Now You Will Chek The Properties Thet You Sell To The People...
But If You Was A Good Estate Agent You Have To Do That Before I Publish This Post....i Remambet That When I Tell You That You Need Advice You ***** My Post...so What Is Happen Now?

C

CBH

dear friends...

Hi CBH

Just wanted to pick up on your point about Rousse airport....

A good friend of ours, Mark Thomas of Jam Advice who has been living and working in Bulgaria for about 19 years now, children born here, wife Bulgarian and is in the travel and flights business sent us this note recently:

"The take it or leave it scenario of only being able to fly to and from a capital city are long gone. Airlines, faced with ever increasing landing fees and operational costs across Europe have discovered that many so called 'secondary airports' in secondary locations are just as keen on having airlines fly into them as the are keen to look for new landing strips.

All across Europe airlines, in particularly the low cost variety, have established a whole network of new airports in places previously unheard of. Cluj, Poznan and Beauvais may have been vaguely familiar to those with a liking for geography but the thought of them being home to an airport would have been considered 'far fetched' not long ago. Then we have the 'optimistic' airports who tag onto the tail of better known neighbours; Milan - Bergamo which is in the neighbouring city of Bergamo, Venice - Treviso which is not actually in Venice but Treviso and of course Frankfurt Hahn which is not in Frankfurt but the middle of nowhere.

In Belgium and France, whole tourism industries have grown up aside of towns selected by airlines as their new destination. Helped in no small way by generous financial arrangements facilitated by local commerce keen to see more footfall in its area. It should be pointed out that generous financial help from local or state authorities to provincial airports is illegal under EU law.

So, given that what we have just said is a fact, then news that Plovdiv Airport has been taken over by a local operation and is keen to engage an airport operator to help with its running, plus the announcement of a tender for the running of Rousse Airport raises eyebrows. It is far from impossible that both of these would be of keen interest to airlines looking for a cheap base in the region.

Plovdiv has a superb central location and would also be ideal as a winter gateway airport like Chambery is in France during winter. Rousse is also a sizeable city with a sizeable catchment area and is very very close to Bucharest! Geneva serves as the main French ski resort airport even though its in Switzerland - so a precedent exists.

Far fetched - no. Possible - maybe. Such a concept may be a while away but things move fast these days and for a relatively little investment one or both of these cities may yet see a new and functioning airport on its territory."

He is well placed to comment being in the industry for all his working life and nearly 20 years of that in the Bulgarian flight marketplace. As he says "possible - maybe". Worth watching to see what happens.

All the best

Definitive and longest established English magazine about Bulgaria and Bulgarian property.

It is good information but I cant agree with your driend...Rouse is one of the best region to invest now..but you have to know what you want from this investment...In rouse never will have a international airport...Rouse is located about 50 km away from the new project for AEC in Bulgaria...Bulgaria realy need electrisity and never will cancel this project...And if in rouse have a internarioanal airport that will be a realy Hazardous for the Bulgarian and EU SECURITY..I will be happy if in bulgaria are open more airports but for the moment this is only a Dream.....ROUSE IS ONE OF THE LOCATIONS FOR GOOD RETURNS OF PROPERTY INVESTMENT IN BULGARIA

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
You clearly are just here to try and ruin the reputation of any agent and to disagree with anything anyone else says. You did not even bother to read and understand my post.

The house you chose to pick out - that I have for sale for 17,000 E and another agent has for sale for 14,000 E. I do not work WITH agent that is selling it for 14,000 E, this is a totally separate agency, nothing to do with me, I do not work with them. The agency I got the house through are selling it for 17,000 E because that is what the seller wants for the property. The seller will get what they requested. It is not that they will get 11,000 E, I get 3,000, the other agency gets 3,000! You comment and make assumptions on things you know nothing about.

If I was to sell this house at 17,000 E I would actually get 30% of the 3% so around 153 Euros! Not alot for all the work involved in listing and selling a house, viewings etc.

And when a client contacts me, I see what they are looking for - holiday home, somewhere close to city or more rural, number of rooms, size of plot, whether they want to renovate or not, rent out in the future or not, sell on etc...and then I ask them to go through my site and give me a list of properties that appeal and then we break this down to look more closely at what they want and what fits their requirements.

Then they come over, after the first days viewing we usually review their requirements now they have a better idea of rural houses in Bulgaria and then view more appropriate houses for the rest of the time. I arrange for my clients to view houses with 2 or 3 agents.

I show my clients what they want to view. I tell them honestly if I think a property will rent out, what is better for resale (nearer city, nearer spa resorts etc). It does me no good to mis-sell to clients as my business comes from personal recommendations.

I haev clients that have bought houses through me now selling through me for much more than they bought for.

I have never ever made 50% on a house sale, no where near. 3% commission as stated.

And yes I still stand by the fact you have little or no clue of what you are talking about. You seem to have some chip on your shoulder about real estate agents and are determined to try and bring them down.

You even disagree with Jain and Chris about Rousse airport and information they have got from a reliable source.

I suggest you start actually reading people's posts before replying with accusations and incorrect information or just do not bother to post.

C

CBH

It does me no good to mis-sell to clients as my business comes from personal recommendations.
do you do this for free??? :)

I GIVED A INFO TO JANE AND CHRIS ...IF THIS INFO IS NOT TRU SOMEBOTHI CAN WRITH THIS....IN ALL MY POSTS I GIVED THE CORECT INFO ANOUT BULGARIA....

When I writh for your bussines I gived a facts???

I work with numbers and names ....never writh nothing wrong...DO YOU AGREE WIYH MY CASES?...IS THIS CASE FALSH?

I was needed 3 min to check one of your offer and what I find?
If I give you one day....?

Rachel I was asking you before post my info..Is that rigth?

So I am sorry if the tru is not good for your bussines....We live if trade world and the people can do everithing to make money if it is legal...I know that for the british people the only choise is to work with egency when they buy in Bulgaria...and I hope that in the next years in bulgaria All of the agents will work corectly,BECOUSE THIS NICE COUNTRY NEED MONEY TO BE INVESTED THERE AND WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST PLACES IN THE WORLD...It's my Country and I love it ...I want to be a real EU country and everyone that make a falsh buissiness there **** me and Bulgaria...

I cant speak about your bussines becouse I do'nt know your company ...and I do'nt want to know it...I JUST GIVE YOU A CASE AND I ASK YOU ABOUT THIS BEFORE THAT..I just secured my posts, my info and my reputation.

J

Jain and Chris

OK guys, enough!

I don't think squabbling like kindergarten kids is the right way to go so I'm locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.