Looking to Buy flat or studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kanani

I am looking at buying a flat in the France / Spain or other clusters for my company for the right priced property. If anyone is looking at selling their property please contact me with the expected price.

S

sreejith_m

Hi , I am also looking for few studio's for another company's employee accomodation , I can give you also those options available with me , In France I have got 4 units on the second floor (P/8) building ,asking price Dhm 400,000/- All in . In England I have in Y26 4 units ,asking price is Dhm420,000/- All in and a single unit for Dhm400,000/ All in and in Spain I have for Dhm 385,000/- All in I have already offered these units to them and you can also have a look at these options . I am working with Al Fara'a properties , let me know if it matches your requirement .

G

georgihh

Hi , I am also looking for few studio's for another company's employee accomodation , I can give you also those options available with me , In France I have got 4 units on the second floor (P/8) building ,asking price Dhm 400,000/- All in . In England I have in Y26 4 units ,asking price is Dhm420,000/- All in and a single unit for Dhm400,000/ All in and in Spain I have for Dhm 385,000/- All in I have already offered these units to them and you can also have a look at these options . I am working with Al Fara'a properties , let me know if it matches your requirement .
Hi,

When you say 400 all in, How much actually the client nets and what is the
Benefit of advertising the flat like ALL IN.

Please your honest answer will be appreciated

S

sreejith_m

Hi, when I say 400K all in , net to owner will be 380K + 2% transfer +2% commission + 2% land charges(to nakheel) which will come to 400K all in (approx) .It helps you to give a final all included figure that the buyer has to pay . If you see the market price its actually crossing the limits because of chains of agents involved and average pricings are in the range of 450K . Let me know if I can give you the options available with me for your company's requirement ,we can arrange for a meeting and discuss futher on this part .

S

Salameer

Hi, when I say 400K all in , net to owner will be 380K + 2% transfer +2% commission + 2% land charges(to nakheel) which will come to 400K all in (approx) .It helps you to give a final all included figure that the buyer has to pay . If you see the market price its actually crossing the limits because of chains of agents involved and average pricings are in the range of 450K . Let me know if I can give you the options available with me for your company's requirement ,we can arrange for a meeting and discuss futher on this part .
Weren't these sold to people for around that price? - 350-400K AED?

With AED depreciating against £ by 10% in the last 2 years. Looks like there are going to be many :mad: UK investors!

P

panchal

Hi Guys,

Weren't these sold to people for around that price? - 350-400K AED?

With AED depreciating against £ by 10% in the last 2 years. Looks like there are going to be many :mad: UK investors!

What is the profit from the time when these studio as an exapmle were sold at the begining of the project and now. I am sure some people who bought earlier are very comfotable.
People are complaining about charges which I know is bit too much but unless you have ownership thier is no control;

Lets hope that their is happy ending to all this?????

G

georgihh

What is the profit from the time when these studio as an exapmle were sold at the begining of the project and now. I am sure some people who bought earlier are very comfotable.
People are complaining about charges which I know is bit too much but unless you have ownership thier is no control;

Lets hope that their is happy ending to all this?????
Most of the people have bought the studios for 230K plus 20K extras
Most of them have one year rent in hand for around 40K
If they sell in the next couple of months for 400K net, they will double their money in less than three years time.

D

Deepaksoma

I am looking for 1 Bedroom flats in IC. Let me know if you have anything.
My friends are also in search.. so let me know if you have around 4-5 1 Bed room flats so that we cam make a single deal.

A

a_p_dr

have a 1 BR at Downtown Jebel Ali, excellent location, near Dubai water front, which needs to go, low payment, attractive payment scheme, excellent rental market. Paynow scheme is flexible.

a (underscore) p (underscore)dr at yahoo dot com dot sg
(0557631008)

Status
Not open for further replies.